PetSmart-Trainer

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

CaraSU in Denton, Texas

20 months ago

I just got called in for an interview with Pet Smart because I filled out an application for their training accreditation classes. I'm actually contemplating a career change in my life because I'm currently an administrative assistant and I don't like it and I don't make enough money. I guess I'm trying to decide if I want part-time at Pet Smart until I get more experience under my belt or if I'm just going to quit my day job and hope Pet Smart works out. If I go part-time and keep my day job I could only work in the evenings after 6 pm and on the weekends. I would virtually have no life. If I quit my day job and went to work full-time I'd need to know that Pet Smart could hire me full-time. I also make $10/hr working 40 hours a week at my day job and I'd have to make about that much at Pet Smart to begin even to make ends meet. I was just wondering if anyone who worked or works at Pet Smart could give me a heads up on what Pet Smart's hiring customs are so I know where I stand on this part-time, full-time thing going into the interview. I pretty much left it open-ended on my application, but I know I'm going to need to be more specific when I meet with them.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

RLizG in PETSMART! HOORAY!

20 months ago

unless you are hired into management or as an experienced groomer you will probably be hired in part-time. there are ample opportunities for advancement

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.