Working @ the Banfield hospitals inside Petsmart.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Jodie Strake in O Fallon, Missouri

87 months ago

Im interested in working as a front desk coordinator @ the Banfield hospital inside a Petsmart and have an interview this next week. Just wondering if anyone knew the starting pay for part time and/or full time?? Trying to figure out before the interview b/c im anxious. Any insight is appreciated! Thanks!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Alex K. in Chicago, Illinois

87 months ago

Jodie Strake in O Fallon, Missouri said: Im interested in working as a front desk coordinator @ the Banfield hospital inside a Petsmart and have an interview this next week. Just wondering if anyone knew the starting pay for part time and/or full time?? Trying to figure out before the interview b/c im anxious. Any insight is appreciated! Thanks!

It would be difficult to give you an accurate idea of the culture at Banfield. Banfield is owned by Medical Management Inc. and merely partners with PetSmart, so information between PetSmart staff and Banfield staff will be limited. When in doubt, ask the staff themselves and they can be surprisingly forthcoming. Hope this helps and good luck!

petperson in Arlington Heights, Illinois

87 months ago

I interviewed here 2 yrs ago - they give you some test questions, ie simple enough math, situational questions, as part of the interview. I was offered a position starting at $10.25 FT, because I had a college degree. Not sure what it would be without it. The mgr was very nice - her job was to travel around to different locations, so I am sure she made alot more than $10.25 an hour. I didn't take the job.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.