is pet smart a good company to work for-truthfully?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

Kimmy in Denver, Colorado

76 months ago

do they care about their employees honestly?
do they care more about sales or what exactly honestly is this company like?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

juflier10 in Silver Spring, Maryland

76 months ago

Kimmy in Denver, Colorado said: do they care about their employees honestly?
do they care more about sales or what exactly honestly is this company like?

absolutely, PetSmart is a great place to work for. if you are a competent person, and have good common sense and do what you are told, the managers should like you. some people at my store at complete morons, management does not care for people like this obviously. basically, get on their good side and you'll be set to go!

o and btw, they have an open-door policy for concerns or questions within the company. starting by going to your store manager first, then to the district manager, then to the regional people director (HR). they also have a Careline that you can call to get things answered.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Cindy D in Virginia Beach, Virginia

76 months ago

I personally think Petsmart takes care of their employees. I know they don't care about money because they always go for what the customer wants. Don't get me wrong every coporate store wants to make money by selling, your always going to get that though. Depending on the store, you will either have good management or poor management. Other than that Petsmart overall is a great company. Good job, working with animals, good benifits, usually a great staff, definantly a fun experience.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Cyndi W in Wilmington, North Carolina

75 months ago

I've had very good luck there & we have a great team in our store. The manager has really worked with me to help me get what I need out of the job. It's always a fun day!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

PETSMART in BOLINGBROOK, Illinois

73 months ago

i worked in a privite salon for 9 year's then dog abuse started to happen so i got hired at petsmart where dog abuse will not be tolerated that is what is good about working at petsmart. If you do your job you will have no problem's, i started off as a bather,stocker and register and went to academy for 28 day's to become a groomer their is career advancement if you are willing to work and not be lazy! i get along with all associates, and management is the Best!!! If you have a problem they have a open door policy to solve any problem's or call corporate before quitting. Maby you guy's should try that before slandering a company who care's about animal's and their employee's

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.