What's the company culture at Pfp?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Host

Every business has its own style. What is the office environment and culture like at Pfp?

Are people dressed in business casual, jeans and t-shirts, or full-on suits? Do folks get together for Friday happy hours and friendly get-togethers?

What is a typical day in the life of an employee at Pfp?

Reply - Report abuse

UnemployedinCT in XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX, Connecticut

36 months ago

ou won't get anywhere in this company unless you are related to someone else there. The only plus to this company is that the pay is decent and the location is convenient.The health insurance is so-so. Be prepared for favoritism like you have never seen before, with no absolutely effort to hide it.In fact, it will actually be flaunted in your face. There are a few office snitches, but most of the people there do not want to do their jobs. The environment is VERY VERY cliquey, worse than middle school ever was. I have never seen so much backstabbing in my life. Management is a joke. There is one supervisor there who thinks she had friends, but the truth is no one can stand her and everyone makes fun of her behind her back. Everyone is nice to her face, but this is only because if she does not like you, you will suddenly be out of a job. There is another "supervisor" who is really just a glorified clerk and knows nothing about procedures. The customers called "members" are difficult at best. The majority of callers are downright abusive. There were several occasions where reps were in tears after a call. Your hours and/or job duties will be suddenly changed without notice. They are not honest about the job when they hire you. You have to pass a difficult test for customer service. You have to study for this on your own time unpaid, but they do not tell you this until your first day of work. They also misrepresented my starting salary. After I completed the license training, I was told my new salary would be less than what in my offer letter. It was a small amount, but I was told the letter was "a mistake" . It sent up a HUGE red flag and I knew taking this job was going to turn out to be a mistake. But because it was a very small difference, I did not make a huge deal, I just casually mentioned it. I wondered what else they would offer me in writing and then say it was "a mistake". It told me something about the company

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.