Pilgrim's Pride Salaries, Bonuses and Benefits.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Host

What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at Pilgrim's Pride?

What do you like best about working at Pilgrim's Pride? Are there any great perks or special treats for employees?

Reply - Report abuse

joshua threadgill in Gilmer, Texas

85 months ago

Host said: What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at Pilgrim's Pride?

What do you like best about working at Pilgrim's Pride? Are there any great perks or special treats for employees?

for the fast pace work that i do i wish the salary was a little better. christmas bonuses were great. the benefits is the reason that i wanted to work for pilgrims. what i like best about pilgrims are my supervisors.i can't wait to see where my future with ppc takes me. i am ready for the challange.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (23) Reply - Report abuse

Ellijay pilgrims pride in Bonaire, Georgia

2 months ago

They put you on a 2 month probation period starting out around 8.50 per hour than after 2 months you will make a min of 10.25 p/h. Pay is higher based on promotions. Utility's usual pay is 10.75 p/h. Team leader is usually 11.40 p/h. Palletizer at 10.65 p/h and QA tech at 11.50 p/h. Benefits are great had basic medical coverage for $18.00 a week.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.