Pitney Bowes Interview Questions.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (8)

Host

It's always hard to know what to expect when going in for that interview -- and preparation can make all the difference. What is the interview process like at Pitney Bowes?

Any advice on striking the right note?

Reply - Report abuse

anonymous in Stamford, Connecticut

93 months ago

I had three interviews and never heard back on the status of the search. When I called, the recruiter never responded and someone else in HR told me to call the VP for the status. How embarassing for everyone!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No Reply - Report abuse

NervousCat in Mahopac, New York

92 months ago

If you are going for a technical job they make you do a presentation in front of the managers and techies. Then to add a little more stress, members of the group constantly interrupt your presentation with questions instead of waiting until after the presentation is over. They didn't wait too long to reject me - I received an rejection email hours after my presentation. I got the impression that PB employees are snobs.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Sr PB Rep resigned in Hayes, Virginia

91 months ago

Not all of them are snobs. Trust me, you are better off working somewhere else

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

GYMMAN62 in Boise, Idaho

71 months ago

Host said: It's always hard to know what to expect when going in for that interview -- and preparation can make all the difference. What is the interview process like at Pitney Bowes?

Any advice on striking the right note?

I WOULD SAY, SCREW IT. PITNEY BOWES IS NOT THE PLACE TO WORK IN 2009. I GOT OUT AT THE RIGHT TIME 2000, AND GOT MY RETIREMENT IN 2002. I FEEL SORRY FOR ANYONE WORKING FOR PB. I AM SO DAM GLAD THAT I DONT HAVE TO SAY "HELLO I AM FROM PB.....

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

Grown Man II in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

46 months ago

It's not worth it to interview. I rather cross examine a Parrot. No.. I rather take a stroll through the hood at night in a clown suit before I go through that process again. But since you asked so nicely..

For the Customer Service Associate position, (or Mail Room Associate.. which they recently updated thanks to moi) they'll first want to confirm three things:

1. If you have a pulse
2. If you can lift 50 pounds
3. If you're willing to follow directions, no questions asked.

Then.. well.. it's been awhile, but if I recall correctly.. the questions my manager asked me were:

1. Why do you want to work here?
2. What qualities do you think a CSA has to have to be successful?
3. What are your salary requirements?
4. Are you comfortable wearing a uniform?
5. When can you start?
6. Can you run down your resume? Tell me about yourself.

Quick interview. After that, she told me I would hear from HR in two days.

Two days later, I got the offer.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (14) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

PBAnonymous in Jamaica, New York

44 months ago

They're outsourcing most jobs to India - the only ones that will be left at their corp HQ's in Stamford will be the Execs.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

touchedbyanAngel in Duluth, Georgia

26 months ago

I have applied for PB for several years, and every time i get a responce, youre information have been reviewed and have been selected, and have never heard from anyone. selected for what? and what kind of bull__ is this .

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.