How to get a job at Pizza Hut.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Host

Do you work at Pizza Hut? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

Reply - Report abuse

chelsea in Lexington, Kentucky

83 months ago

Wow. That was great.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (19) / No (32) Reply - Report abuse

farahbakhsh in Fremont, California

12 months ago

I am Marziyeh farahbakhsh and I am 40.
I am married and I have 2 children.
I live in Iran but I desire to immigration and I have lawyer for immigration to canada.
I am BA holder in persian litrature and I have already received an international cooking qualification issued by Irans Technical and vocational center.
I can dare to claim that more than 30 recepies from different countries can be easily prepared by me as well as 50 different deserts .

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

amy in Denver, Colorado

7 months ago

Host said: Do you work at Pizza Hut? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

I am 16 years old..
First i went online and searched for pizza huts online application. I completed it along with a little test they make you do to see if you qualify (its common sence questions)
Then i waited... after like 2 weeks i recieived a call from the hiring manager to set up an interview... the interview was really easy and lasted no more than 10 minutes. I then waited to see if he would call me back if i got the job and i did! The only thing i have to before i can actually start working is the modules on the computer which are required. My advice is to be really friendly and show that you really want the job. After your interview you can call or go in to "check in on the status of your application" This shows the employer that this is something you really want. Good luck(:

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.