Post Properties News and Happenings.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Host

What do you think - will Post Properties grow fast? Are they expanding their staff? How does Post Properties stack up against the competition?

Reply - Report abuse

C Smtih in Dallas, Texas

77 months ago

I'm not sure how Post properties stacks up against the competition but I can expand on my experiences living at the Addison Circle property the last two years. They're terrible!!! You'll see your rent go up 5% every year and amenities diminish even faster. Other than the area, Addison that is very close to everything and a great town the property and its management are terrible! You'll be made to feel "special” while being shown the units but don't be fooled. Inept management is systemic! This is a semi-gated community, you need a magnetic key to enter the buildings, and actually you don't because a gate in any building is usually broken, like trying to lock a window with all the glass broken out! With their efforts to cut costs nothing gets fixed or replaced, from the locks on the gates to the umbrellas on the picnic tables, oh, but the landscaping sure is pretty! The apartment robberies have been numerous, four in the last 5 weeks. Absolutely no parking in this area, if you park on the street between 2 and 6 am expect a $37.00 parking violation the next morning, park in the garage and expect to have your car broken into. Bring this to management and expect nothing other than a flier in your door giving the apartment thieves a heads up on who is and isn't home for any length of time. Bottom line, for the money there are better choices, Post isn’t doing anything special, just look around at all the empty retail, shouldn’t be hard to tell this place is terrible!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.