How to get a job at Ppg Industries.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (8)

Host

Do you work at Ppg Industries? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

Reply - Report abuse

garydale21 in Arcola, Illinois

35 months ago

Host said: Do you work at Ppg Industries? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

If you do get in watch out for the testing its not made for some
one off the streets. Its made for some one who has been there
for meny months.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Looking in Cleveland, Ohio

34 months ago

garydale21 in Arcola, Illinois said: If you do get in watch out for the testing its not made for some
one off the streets. Its made for some one who has been there
for meny months.

What testing? Like a personality test, behavioral, intelligence? What group is the testing geared towards? All employees?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

moonflower64 in Glen Ellyn, Illinois

25 months ago

I took the testing and a lot of it was personality/ethics oriented. Some of it was very basic....you had to count the items on the screen, but you only had 7 seconds per screen, so it was hard to count everything.It was very distracting to me because the lights in the room would flicker on & off every 5-10 mins. I guess the intelligence part may depend on which dept you'd be working in.

25 months ago

If you do okay w/ the testing, then they'll call you for an interview....

conde sekou ahmed in Guinea

23 months ago

FOR TO HAVE A JOB IN THIS COMPANY WE MUST TO HAVE A GOOD COMPORTEMENT AND MANY QUALITY. AND THIS COMPANY CAN TO GIVE THE JOB BY TEST FOR TO TAKE THE GOOD PERSONS FOR A GOOD WORK, I SAY AGAIN I AM VERY HAPY TO SAY THIS COMMENT BECAUSE EVERYBODY MUST TO GIVE YOUR WORD ABOUT IT THANK YOU VERY MUCH BYE.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

23 months ago

conde sekou ahmed in Guinea said: FOR TO HAVE A JOB IN THIS COMPANY WE MUST TO HAVE A GOOD COMPORTEMENT AND MANY QUALITY. AND THIS COMPANY CAN TO GIVE THE JOB BY TEST FOR TO TAKE THE GOOD PERSONS FOR A GOOD WORK, I SAY AGAIN I AM VERY HAPY TO SAY THIS COMMENT BECAUSE EVERYBODY MUST TO GIVE YOUR WORD ABOUT IT THANK YOU VERY MUCH BYE.

Huh???

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

21 months ago

I have to laugh b/c this company didn't hire me, but I still see the same job posted every 3 or 4 months. Must be a horrible place to work. HaHa!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.