Preferred Therapy Services Salaries, Bonuses and Benefits.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

Host

What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at Preferred Therapy Services?

What do you like best about working at Preferred Therapy Services? Are there any great perks or special treats for employees?

Reply - Report abuse

jg073 in Arlington, Texas

31 months ago

THERE ARE NO BENEFITS! Unless you are one of their little favorites, you are only cheap contract labor!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Dz0806 in HURST, Texas

31 months ago

Here are the benefits:
1. Heath ins (only offered to certain people)
2. Milage or auto reimbursement: none
3. Direct Deposit: none
4.PTO: none
5. Professional Liability Insurance (pay for your own)
guess what there is nothing!!!! Oh and you are required to attend weekly meetings without pay where you get to listen to the CEO and CFO brag about themselves, their little favorites, and talk about nonsense for over an hour. If you get sick, don't try to leave bc they will bad mouthe you to others.

Dz0806 in HURST, Texas

31 months ago

I meant CEO. The CFO just refers to me as riffraff and white trash. He is nothing.

Dz0806 in HURST, Texas

31 months ago

We had to sign a new contract each time our pay increased. The last one I signed had dates of when the change would go into effect. The owners refused to pay me the new amount for several months which was about a 14 percent difference. This is a legal document and yet they have their nerve to threaten me.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

mlis003 in Irving, Texas

20 months ago

Dz0806 in HURST, Texas said: Here are the benefits:
1. Heath ins (only offered to certain people)
2. Milage or auto reimbursement: none
3. Direct Deposit: none
4.PTO: none
5. Professional Liability Insurance (pay for your own)
guess what there is nothing!!!! Oh and you are required to attend weekly meetings without pay where you get to listen to the CEO and CFO brag about themselves, their little favorites, and talk about nonsense for over an hour. If you get sick, don't try to leave bc they will bad mouthe you to others.

They will all have insurance now. Thanks Obama!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.