PrideStaff experiences

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

bluegrass_green in mid-south

93 months ago

I recently applied for a job online through a job-search engine for office work through the PrideStaff agency. A few weeks later, I received a call from a recruiter from PrideStaff who e-mailed me some links to an application, skills test and a personality test.

The next day, I met with my recruiter. I was the only person there, but I ignored it, because I always have a little bit of hope going into any temp agency or place of employment that someone might be able to help me find some work.

The secretary at the front desk was a bit impolite at first, but had me sit down and sign the application I had filled out online the day before. Then, I spoke with my recruiter.

He asked me three questions regarding what kind of work I was looking for, what makes a good candidate and about being on time, then told me I was one of the fastest typers he had seen according to the data entry test I had taken and that I would probably be one of the first people that would be called for an assignment.

He gave me his card then, told me I'd hear from him soon and I left.

It has since been a month and I have yet to hear from this place. I'm actually a bit doubtful I will at this point and I am still looking for work with other places of employment.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (15) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

GLORIA G. in Los Angeles, California

25 months ago

one of the recruiter call me on wedsday schedule me a appointment for next day the driving was far about 30 miles which I didn't mind because I need a job so I when to the interview everything when well I got the job I start on the following monday (they toll me to park on parking lot )which you as a new employee don't supposted any way I walk into the company the supervisor introduce himself and the was the only time I saw him and other member toll me what to do I was assign to assembler boxes all day (suppostly it was a job to start)but not only one day job whats bother me more the people in charge of the staff Co. never bother to said what happen and never offer a job again even the I CALL SEVERAL TIMES AND THE WORTS THEY HAVE JOB POSTED ON INDEED AND CAREERBUILDER I DRIVE BACK AND FORT THIS STAFF COMPANIES THEY JUST MAKE WASTE TIME MONEY AND I THINK IS NOT FARE PEOPLE NEEDS JOB NOT TO WASTE ARE TIME.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.