Primary Services Salaries, Bonuses and Benefits.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Host

What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at Primary Services?

What do you like best about working at Primary Services? Are there any great perks or special treats for employees?

Reply - Report abuse

Whokebe in Houston, Texas

63 months ago

Well even if you get placed with Primary Services don't expect them to be available to you. They will lie about assignments but they do bring cookies once a month!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Whokebe in Houston, Texas

62 months ago

Okay, I was placed by a job with Primary Services almost 2 years ago as a Billing Analyst with a large oil company in downtown Houston. I was still in college at the time but the lady in charge was okay with it. They want green people anyway. The job was sold to me by
Amanda Clisham at Primary Services as a Accounting Analyst position. I think they sell it as a Analyst position now. Its very loosely associated with accounting but for a college student it pays quite well, lol. Its more on the purchasing side but you get the chance to do some minor accounting functions like debiting and crediting accounts.

Our group consisted of 9 contractors and 6 or 7 full timers. However, the lady in charge is easily the WORST boss I have ever had. Things you look for in a leader are leadership, staying cool under pressure and someone you can go to. After a short time you realize she did not have any of those qualities. She was always panicking and in turn everyone who worked for her was tense. You soon realize that none of the full timers cared or respected her and with good reason. People on the floor you would meet at lunches or in the break area would feel sorry for you when you told them who you worked for.

There was little training involved here. You pretty much learn on the job and the work is quite stressful. Calling it stressful is an understatement. There is a lot of work and things to put up with. In fact a month after I started 2 people quit. Primary then called everyone still there and gave them raises. People there are always looking for the next job and left. No one was treated right there and we voiced our concerns to people like
Amanda Clisham to no avail. We were always told prior to starting there that someone would be there for us but they never were.

I would exercise caution when using any staffing agency. In the end they are going to look out for themselves and their clients. They could care less about you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.