Prince Telecom Interview Questions.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Host

It's always hard to know what to expect when going in for that interview -- and preparation can make all the difference. What is the interview process like at Prince Telecom?

Any advice on striking the right note?

Reply - Report abuse

Anonymous in Seattle, Washington

114 months ago

Biggest tip for the interview is don't show up, you'll be doing yourself a huge favor.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (22) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Annonymous in Waynesville, North Carolina

109 months ago

I was called to come for an interview (no phone number given). When I went to the interview, Interviewer was not there and doors to office were closed. I obtained a cell number from a new hire waiting for the same person. The interviewer said stuck and running late. Waited about 45 minutes in hot sun. Was apologized too. Had two others besides myself waiting to interview for same position (awkward). Had interview - went great - was indicated to me that they were very interested an would work on negotiating salary. I was to call the following Monday by noon for a second interview with trainer if they did not call me. I call, no one answered. I waited another hour. A Tech helping out answered the phone, said lots of interviews on the list, let me check. He came back on the line said, no second interview - no thank you, no reason whatsoever - you usually get a courstey (like "sorry, but you did not have all the requirements we are looking for etc..., etc..). I had all the qualifications and more. Personally speaking, the whole process was not very professional on there behalf. I felt that I was lead-on - very disappointed. Maybe a good thing I did not go further, since not a lot of good comments on this company.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (30) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.