What's the company culture at Prince Telecom?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

Host

Every business has it's own style. What is the office environment and culture like at Prince Telecom?

Are people dressed in business casual, jeans and t-shirts, or full-on suits? Do folks get together for Friday happy hours and friendly get-togethers?

What is a typical day in the life of an employee at Prince Telecom?

Reply - Report abuse

chris e in pacolet, South Carolina

80 months ago

Prince Telecom is an sorry company to work for. New techs make no money for atleast 1-2 years! I worked for them about 6 months when I left 3 other tech left the same day.About 2 months later 4 more tech left.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (15) / No Reply - Report abuse

John Doe in Milwaukee, Wisconsin

31 months ago

Prince Telecom is not a good company, then do not care about their employees and it they practice the revolving door policy. 95% of new hires don't make it past 6 months and they know this. They work you to the bone and then throw you away. All Prince cares about is their bottom line. And as my boss frequently said, "If you don't like something you know where the door is."

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No Reply - Report abuse

wdeans8210 in Raleigh, North Carolina

28 months ago

Host said: Every business has it's own style. What is the office environment and culture like at Prince Telecom?

Are people dressed in business casual, jeans and t-shirts, or full-on suits? Do folks get together for Friday happy hours and friendly get-togethers?

What is a typical day in the life of an employee at Prince Telecom?

This company sucks ass, they dont care about you at all all they care about is that holy dollar.. which you do not see much at all...i was working 6 days a week ...13 to 17 hours a day and making 300 to 400 a week you do the math.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

mboro in Columbia, Illinois

21 months ago

CAVO,St loius and Belleville. This is a shady company to work for. You pay gas using your own money and they reimburse you using gas codes which havent changed since gas prices went up. If you travel to your first job greater than 30 miles you get $6 back. Travel between jobs you get $1.75 for gas despite the fact that most jobs will be 20 to 25 miles apart. Basically I was spending $150 on gas per week and only getting back an average of $68 per week.
I got tired of a Supervisor talking to me in any kind of way and I left. However they are refusing to sign a release form so I can work for a different contractor in the same market. Im still registered as a CAVO tech in the Charter system and i cant get assigned another tech id till they release me. Is been 60 days now and they still holding onto me despite the fact that i dont owe them anything. I have involved HR in this and I hope I will get a positive outcome tomorrow else I will file unemployment and report their shady arse.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.