NO RESPONSE...NO RESPONSE

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (8)

John Smith in Mansfield, Ohio

97 months ago

Here's yet another one of Columbus's many head hunting firms that can't seem to respond. Just to give you an idea, I had a phone interview with a gentleman from this place regarding a job, and two weeks later, I got an email from the same guy saying he came across my resume online! Wow... here's a company that really values the skill level central Ohio has to offer!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Karen-Columbus in Columbus, Ohio

95 months ago

John Smith said: Here's yet another one of Columbus's many head hunting firms that can't seem to respond. Just to give you an idea, I had a phone interview with a gentleman from this place regarding a job, and two weeks later, I got an email from the same guy saying he came across my resume online! Wow... here's a company that really values the skill level central Ohio has to offer!

I had a similar experience a few years ago. Not impressed at all with this group at all!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Delco in Houston, Texas

93 months ago

Exactly the same in Houston...Only they wasted my time and transportation costs. Sure, we'll send your resume right over....No responce.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Julie Gabriel in Willowbrook, Illinois

93 months ago

John Smith in Mansfield, Ohio said: Here's yet another one of Columbus's many head hunting firms that can't seem to respond. Just to give you an idea, I had a phone interview with a gentleman from this place regarding a job, and two weeks later, I got an email from the same guy saying he came across my resume online! Wow... here's a company that really values the skill level central Ohio has to offer!

Hi John.
I am a Technical Recruiter with Princeton Information in Columbus, OH. I was sorry to read that you had a bad experience. I would like to speak with you if you are still looking for work and see if there is anything I can do to assist you. Please feel free to contact our local branch toll free at 1-877-743-1412.
Regards,
Julie Gabriel

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Julie Gabriel in Willowbrook, Illinois

93 months ago

Karen-Columbus in Columbus, Ohio said: I had a similar experience a few years ago. Not impressed at all with this group at all!!

Karen,
I am a Technical Recruiter with Princeton Information in Columbus, OH. I was sorry to read that you had a bad experience. If you are interested in speaking, I will be happy to discuss any opportunities that you may be a match for. If there is anything I can do to assist you. Please feel free to contact our local branch toll free at
1-877-743-1412.
Regards,
Julie Gabriel

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Steve in New Jersey in Montclair, New Jersey

92 months ago

The same in New Jersey. These "recruiters" are really just resume factories building a data base. I have decided not to deal with any of them anymore. After conducting a job search for several months I have had six face to face interviews, all with companies that I contacted directly. I have not had one recruiting firm that could get me anything but a phone interview.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

John - Parsippany in Morris Plains, New Jersey

92 months ago

Steve I agree. I had the same negative experience with Princeton Info in NJ as well. I have had much better results searching for a job on my own and not relying on recruiters.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

T in Alexandria, Virginia

92 months ago

Steve, John; I agree. I have had negative experience with Princeton Info in NJ as well. Absolute waste of time, transportation.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.