Pro Sports Club Salaries, Bonuses and Benefits.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Host

What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at Pro Sports Club?

What do you like best about working at Pro Sports Club? Are there any great perks or special treats for employees?

Reply - Report abuse

fitnessnut in Seattle, Washington

99 months ago

I worked at Pro Sports Club for a little over 5 years. I was brainwashed to believe that they pay the best in the area and hire only the best. Well, that is only 50% true. While I do agree that they have their hiring process down perfect- they really do hire the best- their compensation is lacking in the area. When leaving Pro Sports Club I found that I was able to make nearly $15000 more a year than I did at Pro... and I did exactly the same thing.
Pro Sports Club offers many benefits such as Health, Dental and Vision insurance- as well as discounted meals and services. They also have a rewards program where you can earn special rewards (which you are taxed for) and get a free membership for you and one other person. However, by offering all of these things for 'FREE' means that you are paid much less. I don't know about you- but when it comes to high gas prices and rents- a Pro Club gift card, or Bellevue Square gift certificate isn't going to help much!
I gained great experience working there however- I just wish I would have been compensated for it.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

jjwalker in Riga, Latvia

98 months ago

Fitness Nut in Seattle, Washington said: When leaving Pro Sports Club I found that I was able to make nearly $15000 more a year than I did at Pro... and I did exactly the same thing.

Specifics please. What job did you do in both places? What is the other club you changed to? It would be great if you could list the salaries of as many positions at Pro Club as possible.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

jjwalker in Riga, Latvia

94 months ago

Ok. So personal trainers here start out as salaried at $30k per year. They are then expected to get at least 50 client training hours per month within 12 months. They will become commision trainers when they reach 50.

They have waaay more trainers than are needed for all the day except the busy few hours. So most of the time trainers are expected to harrass gym members and try to push them to do a free training session. They could save a lot of money, and likely get more sessions if they would hire a few salespeople who's job is to do that. Trainers are trainers, not salespeople.

Because there are so many trainers trying to get clients, they are always trying to hussle and schmooze the concierge desk to get assigned clients.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.