How to get a job at Procter & Gamble.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (18)

Host

Do you work at Procter & Gamble? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

Reply - Report abuse

Kenyarde Mosley in Atlanta, Georgia

83 months ago

I'm interested in making a career move and I think working for your company would be a success!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (116) / No (50) Reply - Report abuse

David Noble in Iowa City, Iowa

83 months ago

i am every interested working for u but i cant not find the online application. could you help me and give the right e-mail address. Im right here in iowa city and would love to make your commpany my new career.

Yhank you,
Dave

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (44) / No (38) Reply - Report abuse

Cate in Danbury, Connecticut

82 months ago

David Noble in Iowa City, Iowa said: i am every interested working for u but i cant not find the online application. could you help me and give the right e-mail address. Im right here in iowa city and would love to make your commpany my new career.

Yhank you,
Dave

Dave, run spell check on your resume, just to be sure. Good luck!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (36) / No (16) Reply - Report abuse

Kenyarde Mosley in Atlanta, Georgia

81 months ago

I am interested in working for you. I live nearby the Atlanta area and I will do what I need to do for getting a job with this company.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (22) Reply - Report abuse

Seshu in Cincinnati, Ohio

81 months ago

I am based in West Chester and am very interested in working for you. I would really like some advice

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (24) / No (20) Reply - Report abuse

creativeminds916@aol.com

80 months ago

Procter and Gamble is one of the best companies to merchandise for. I worked for them for seven months in the commissaries here in Sacramento, CA and had to quit because I was going to be out too long with some medical issues. I can't say enough good things about them and want to work for them again.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (31) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

creativeminds916@aol.com

80 months ago

I didn't really answer the question, sorry about that.

To merchandise for P&G you have to be able to grasp new tasks quickly, be able to make sound judgements independently, show initiative and be proactive.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

Catlover in Bloomington, Indiana

79 months ago

P&G is recuiting through my college. For CMK (customer market research) they are looking for liberal arts students only. At an invitation only info session (where only 50 people showed up), we were given a special code. Everyone who wants to apply for a job with pg uploads their resume to the pg.com website and needs a code. The company obviously wants to keep their "talent pool" small and I have no idea how anyone could break into the business if the company isn't recruiting through their your college.

At the P&G info session, there are 4 people --all alumni from my college. Two of the woman were pregnant and one woman wasn't. The other person was a guy who got a job through a summer internship. The recruiters were all in their 20's. We saw a slide show of the CMK team and it seems most of the people who work for there are all naturally ugly but fit and put a lot of time and money into their wordrobe, hair and makeup. There was one fat woman in the team, though. The clothes that ALL employeers wear are business causal and very colorful. If you have an interview with this company I strongly suggest you wear a print shirt or, if you outfit only has 1 or 2 colors, liven things up with a silk scarf.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (28) / No (19) Reply - Report abuse

Kendel in Evansville, Indiana

74 months ago

Hello, I saw a job posting for Senior Designer for the Cincinatti, Oh. Company. I need to find out where to apply. I can't seem to locate that info. Does anyone have some tips.

thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

Cate in Danbury, Connecticut

74 months ago

their system tends to move slowly, but once you've completed the forms online, let it go, and they will contact you if there is a fit. Best of luck, wherever you go!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Richard Taflinger in Lima, Ohio

74 months ago

Host said: Do you work at Procter & Gamble? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

no. line tech at P&G told me

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

Mahmoud Lemnira in Meknes, Morocco

70 months ago

I'm happy man

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

Panos521 in Athens, Greece

53 months ago

Hello from Greece,
I recenlty applied for an entry-level position for Account Manager and P&G sent me an e-mail inviting me to the 2nd step of the recruitment procedure. I answered a questionnaire of 70 questions and having that done I then took a test about maths with limited time.
Does that mean that they are interested in me or they give to all applicants such tests?
Thank you very much,
Panos

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (120) / No (25) Reply - Report abuse

WHdunwo1 in Havertown, Pennsylvania

8 months ago

I would like to find a position with Procter and Gamble, working as an in store promotion person. I have worked in the radio field for a number of years and enjoyed working with retail stores. I created and implemented the first radio vendor program, so I know how to get the most out of promotional marketing!
I can not find any info for Procter and Gamble in this field. If you are from Procter and Gamble or a legal representative please contact me at (bdunwoody2mary1@verizon.net) Bill

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Heather in Atlanta, Georgia

3 months ago

P&G has many jobs available including entry level jobs. Begin your search here jobs-pg.com/.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

SM in Savannah, Georgia

3 months ago

How did you get the merchandising position? Was it through pg.com or a staffing agency, referral?

creativeminds916@aol.com said: Procter and Gamble is one of the best companies to merchandise for. I worked for them for seven months in the commissaries here in Sacramento, CA and had to quit because I was going to be out too long with some medical issues. I can't say enough good things about them and want to work for them again.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

sharath17 in Hyderabad, India

2 months ago

Panos521 in Athens, Greece said: Hello from Greece,
I recenlty applied for an entry -level position for Account Manager and P&G sent me an e-mail inviting me to the 2nd step of the recruitment procedure. I answered a questionnaire of 70 questions and having that done I then took a test about maths with limited time.
Does that mean that they are interested in me or they give to all applicants such tests?
Thank you very much,
Panos

hey what was the next step , did u get selected ? please do reply

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.