What's the company culture at Professional Surveys, Inc.?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Host

Every business has its own style. What is the office environment and culture like at Professional Surveys, Inc.?

Are people dressed in business casual, jeans and t-shirts, or full-on suits? Do folks get together for Friday happy hours and friendly get-togethers?

What is a typical day in the life of an employee at Professional Surveys, Inc.?

Reply - Report abuse

LAWGIRL in Clearwater, Florida

70 months ago

Please do not apply at this company. They do not know how to manage risk assessments for the surveys that auto insurance carriers hire them to perform on exsisting policyholders. Job is not at all secure and if there is not enough work they send you home without pay. Work enviroment is dull and white noise will drive you crazy. As for dress code it is micromanaged to the point of what style of shoes you are allowed to wear? have you ever heard of that before? I tried working there to pay off college loans but they had no benefits, breaks or any room for advancement. My advice to you is that Kelly services id hiring for $12.50 and hour and that would be a much better option for anyone in the local job market and they offer excellent benefits an the account you would be working for is Ceridian. Good luck out there but my advice would be to steer clear

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (15) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Pitcrew in Pinellas Park, Florida

68 months ago

You are correct every business does have it's own style. And This company is no different. The pride themself on setting a professional standard when it comes to dress code. This is because of their open door policy with all of their clients. As for Shoes, yes men have to wear dress shoes and women have to wear shoes that have a backing on them no flip flops or Sandals are allowed. The company is basically a data collection company that prides themselves on customer service. Yes they are very tough on customer service and alot of people do not last because they have poor customer service skills. However if youe really want an example of how the company stands with the people that work there I can tell you in the 3 years I have work there I have seen many people leave because they did not like something and come back just a few months later because they found the grass was not greener on the other side. No job is perfect, but this company treats you like an adult (as long as you act like one) and they take care of the people that dedicate themselves to the company. As for growth in a time when everyone else is laying people off this company has been hiring people for the last 2 months. They are also in the process of expanding to an addition 500 calling stations on the floor above were they are now. For a job were all you have to do is ask questions, type the answers into a computer and be nice on the phone it is not bad. Also the pay is not the best (starts at $10.00 hr) but you get a review and raise every year and you can be promoted to Veteran and Seinor caller possitions and be making over $12.00 hr after 1 year. Also I do not know any other company that gives you paid vacation time as a part-time employee. They also give out gift card and bonuses every month and you get a $50.00 bonus every month just for showing up to work called perfect attendance. You get it each and every month you do not miss a day of work, that's free money to me.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (10) Reply - Report abuse

LPG in Pinellas Park, Florida

28 months ago

They do not know their employees personalities and work ethics. I have personal experiences there that can attest to that. I have to say I dont think they valued my years of dedication to the job or my work ethic. I worked there for years before I came to that conclusion. It took a lot more than one year to make more than 12 dollars per hour.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.