How long should it take to get a face to face interview after the initial interview?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

laura.l.decker@gmail.com in South Windsor, Connecticut

45 months ago

I passed the computerized test and had the phone interview. How long should it take a recruiter to contact me for the face to face? It says on my candiate profile that they are no longer accepting submissions for that job posting but it also says my status is initial interview. It was updated on April 4th. So am I still in the running?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

tmbb in anywhere, Illinois

25 months ago

Did you ever get an interview? I am at the same place you were above. She said she would call me in a day to let me know and it has now been 4.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

dennis bante in Saint Louis, Missouri

25 months ago

laura.l.decker@gmail.com in South Windsor, Connecticut said: I passed the computerized test and had the phone interview. How long should it take a recruiter to contact me for the face to face? It says on my candiate profile that they are no longer accepting submissions for that job posting but it also says my status is initial interview. It was updated on April 4th. So am I still in the running?

applied 3-4 months ago for out of town job. interviewed two weeks ago today. went VERY well. they said two weeks they would be in contact, nothing yet. i followed up with thank you also. some what concerned. but hey it too them that long (3-4 months) just to call me.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.