How to get a job at Promed Personnel, Inc..

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Host

Do you work at Promed Personnel, Inc.? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

Reply - Report abuse

knsealey@yahoo.com in Brooklyn, New York

66 months ago

Please E-mail me anytime there are an opening.thank you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

afellowseer in New York, New York

11 months ago

I have gone to get interviewed, and have over two years experience working in a medical facility. The person they had to interview me clearly was overwhelmed and didn't know what they were doing. She kept people waiting for more than 40 minutes and kept the door to the interview room open so everyone could hear the interviews going on and kept talking about the same position to some unnamed post in Elmhurst Queens. The person clearly didn't know what was considered standard government I.D. -- I could go on. When I wrote to the employee who had called me in for the interview, to thank but also to give a headsup on my experience, I got instead a flaming defensive email from the unprepared interviewer, who proceeded to have a meltdown. I quickly forwarded it to the senior heads of the organization with a note about "this is what you have representing your organization then I'm not interested". I also reported them to BBB, because they wasted my time. And did I forget to mention the 14 pages of the application they require you to fill out while you are waiting your plus 40 minutes? Disappointing.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

MayaProMed in New York, New York

11 months ago

Hello "afellowseer"
I am sorry for your negative experience at ProMed and hope to redeem ourselves to you. Please email me directly so we can rectify this situation.

Thank you.

Maya Medena
Director of Operations
ProMed Personnel

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.