How to get a job at PSAV.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Host

Do you work at PSAV? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

Reply - Report abuse

nicolas federico in germantown, Maryland

85 months ago

yes i work for psav i think it's ver easy to get the job there if u knw some basic computer, specproviding the best technology service, u treat them like hero and it's just good to work with PSAV , good luck.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

Cukies in Long Beach, California

28 months ago

Do I work at PSAV? YES!

How did I find the job? Well, the recruiter found me in the Monster.com Resume Database, sent me some info, I was interested, and the rest is history ;) I would suggest using LinkedIn these days instead of relying on a database.

The best way to get an interview is to apply at www.psav.jobs or surf over to www.psav.com for more information. Read up on the job descriptions to find the role that describes your experience the best and APPLY!

We're always looking for talented individuals in all of our markets. We're an international company you know, and the biggest in the industry!

I hope this helps!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Slicks in Schaumburg, Illinois

27 months ago

Host said: Do you work at PSAV? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

Yes, I work at PSAV and recommend following the Recruiting Tuesday Tweet sessions on Twitter. They're each Tuesday at 1:30pm CST and you can check out the discussion @ #psavjobchat. Recruiters will not only post their hottest jobs - they'll also provide great interviewing tips and insight on the PSAV culture and company values.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.