How to get a job at PSEG.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Host

Do you work at PSEG? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

Reply - Report abuse

Lillian Richards in Newark, New Jersey

86 months ago

I am very interested in working for this Corporation PSE&G and I was wondering if you can give me some advice on how to get in. I have applied on several occasions and have no luck. I am a bilingual (Spanish/English, self starter, team player with experience in a high volume call center like Morgan Stanley Dean Witter and Bed Bath and Beyond. I believe with my experience, that I would be a great asset to your facility. Any help that you can give me will be greatly appreciated.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (24) / No (13) Reply - Report abuse

unknown in Old Bridge, New Jersey

86 months ago

Lillian Richards in Newark, New Jersey said: I am very interested in working for this Corporation PSE&G and I was wondering if you can give me some advice on how to get in. I have applied on several occasions and have no luck. I am a bilingual (Spanish/English, self starter, team player with experience in a high volume call center like Morgan Stanley Dean Witter and Bed Bath and Beyond. I believe with my experience, that I would be a great asset to your facility. Any help that you can give me will be greatly appreciated.

You DON'T want to work there. They definitely do not value their employees. Union shop and all promotions/job changes are based on seniority.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (11) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.