the pay is a joke!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (20)

Grace in Plainfield, New Jersey

85 months ago

Tam in Cincinnati, Ohio said: That is nothing they actually pay people with exp. here 6.85

We're making $12/hr here in NJ

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Tam in Cincinnati, Ohio

85 months ago

Wow Highest pay I have ever seen do you guys live on the property????

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

pam in Deep Run, North Carolina

84 months ago

look if you need a job. and you can do that kind of work . let them see that you can do it and you can make more..you do not make good money till thay can see you can do it.. get over it......

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Tam in Cincinnati, Ohio

84 months ago

not true if I'd retire tomorrow the next person will make exactly the same amount with no experience. Been doing this work for five years and the only reason I got a raise is cause minimum wage went up.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

84 months ago

but if you get in there and do the job. and thay see you will work you will get more.. if thay put you in at 15 or 16.00 you would not do the work thay are looking for .if you did you would wont more. so thay are trying you out to see if you can do the job or not...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Tam in Cincinnati, Ohio

84 months ago

But have been here for two years. Brought up occup. I understand the concept of work hard and you will get paid more. What I am saying is that If a person took my place tomorrow they would start at the same rate of pay. not cause they worked any harder because they would have to make minimum wage by law.

84 months ago

dont you know how to tell them you wont more money? if you are working and thay can see that i sure if you ask you will get more..

Tam in Cincinnati, Ohio

84 months ago

I wish i could but from talkng with other co-workers I don't think that would be possible. It is just a low income job. This company has a lot of turn over and it has to do with the rate of pay. Average that a couple stays here is ten months.

84 months ago

i am trying to get on here in fayetteville nc. and not haveing much luck , if there a big turn over it not here it hard to get on

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Tam in Cincinnati, Ohio

84 months ago

Gosh I've worked for storage in a few different areas always submit your resume' I know from experience they keep them on file. Also it helps if you are willing to relocate.

84 months ago

i dont wont to moved... i just got here 2 week ago from harrison ohio

Tam in Cincinnati, Ohio

84 months ago

I totally understand. How far were you from Cincinnati??? Hang in there you will find something. Is there a certain company you are trying to go work for or any place???

84 months ago

i was 19mil. and i just looking to mgr.i use to mgr. a moble home park

Dragon in Pompano Beach, Florida

84 months ago

pam in Deep Run, North Carolina said: but if you get in there and do the job. and thay see you will work you will get more.. if thay put you in at 15 or 16.00 you would not do the work thay are looking for .if you did you would wont more. so thay are trying you out to see if you can do the job or not...

Get real, they want to keep you down low and dependent on the income so you cannot go else where, I worked in mini storage for 4 years start salary and final salary was dead on the SAME
get a reality check Lady

Dragon in Pompano Beach, Florida

84 months ago

pam in Deep Run, North Carolina said: i was 19mil. and i just looking to mgr.i use to mgr. a moble home park

Get your condo certification and get real money I applied for an ocean front condo at 75K waiting to hear.

84 months ago

i work for one and i got 6.00 on the hr. after 6mos. you must not have don your job.. good luck next time do your job.

I am me in Virginia Beach, Virginia

84 months ago

Take a hint, switch to Property Management, Residential or Commercial. There, you will make some money. Warmest regards.

Todd in Houston, Texas

84 months ago

hey guys, just curious, I was interested in getting into the storage industry, but looks like there are a lot of pay discrepancies. Can you guys give me an idea of what kind of pay range I could expect in Southern CA, Boston, Texas or Florida with PS?

hammandcheese in Newark, New Jersey

84 months ago

I don't know about PS Orangeco, but I do know that Aimco hired a few of their "joker" vice presidents. now these jokers are trying to drive down the salaries at Aimco. One in Columbus, the other in Atlanta. Does anybody know anything about any eeoc claims at PS Orangeco? These guys seem to have brought these problems with them when they came on board.

frank-ly_realistic in Atlanta, Georgia

20 months ago

I always thought that part of the American dream was to get the job,,,,, then work good to become a manager ,,,,, then work good to become a full-time manager,,, then work good to become a supervisor, etc etc. I had 14 years of self-storage experience including some supervisory, yet the young interviewer in this Atlanta area Public Storage would NOT give me the free apartment. She DEMANDED I work for Public Storage 3 (THREE) months as a floating relief manager, first. I was REQUIRED to drive anywhere & everywhere without ever getting paid for gas, with no free apartment and a salary less than $8.99 an hour ========== SAD (my rent $750.00 a month)

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.