Publicis Touchpoint Solutions News and Happenings.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Host

What do you think - will Publicis Touchpoint Solutions grow fast? Are they expanding their staff? How does Publicis Touchpoint Solutions stack up against the competition?

Reply - Report abuse

* AVOID * Publicis Touchpoint in Indianapolis, Indiana

36 months ago

I worked for them for less then a year. I traveled 80% of the time and did not mind. Before you know it. My Manager from Miami let me go. Then I head of 3 others being let go, one just last week right before Chrismas and there bonus. Publicis has a very high turn over rate and this is only a TEMP job even thou they dont tell you that. I give you this warning right now... Take a job there and I give you 10 months and they will X you not to long. Save your self before you decide to work with them. They will have you FEARING everyday from your job even thou you did everything correct.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Curious08 in Trenton, New Jersey

3 months ago

I am interested in potentially working for PTS, however I do hear many conflicting reviews.
My specific question is about the employee titles. It seems that there are loads of employees called Client Services Director.
Is this a title used very commonly there, the way other companies use Vice President for Manager-level employees? Or at PTS is a Client Services Director REALLY a high-end position?
Thanks!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.