Publicis Touchpoint Solutions News and Happenings.

Comments (3)

Host

What do you think - will Publicis Touchpoint Solutions grow fast? Are they expanding their staff? How does Publicis Touchpoint Solutions stack up against the competition?

* AVOID * Publicis Touchpoint in Indianapolis, Indiana

41 months ago

I worked for them for less then a year. I traveled 80% of the time and did not mind. Before you know it. My Manager from Miami let me go. Then I head of 3 others being let go, one just last week right before Chrismas and there bonus. Publicis has a very high turn over rate and this is only a TEMP job even thou they dont tell you that. I give you this warning right now... Take a job there and I give you 10 months and they will X you not to long. Save your self before you decide to work with them. They will have you FEARING everyday from your job even thou you did everything correct.

Curious08 in Trenton, New Jersey

8 months ago

I am interested in potentially working for PTS, however I do hear many conflicting reviews.
My specific question is about the employee titles. It seems that there are loads of employees called Client Services Director.
Is this a title used very commonly there, the way other companies use Vice President for Manager-level employees? Or at PTS is a Client Services Director REALLY a high-end position?
Thanks!

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.