Puget Sound Energy Salaries, Bonuses and Benefits.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Host

What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at Puget Sound Energy?

What do you like best about working at Puget Sound Energy? Are there any great perks or special treats for employees?

Reply - Report abuse

Joyce Blake in Tacoma, Washington

40 months ago

why do people enjoy working for Puget Sound Energy?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

former employee in Lynnwood, Washington

12 months ago

Joyce Blake in Tacoma, Washington said: why do people enjoy working for Puget Sound Energy ?

People used to enjoy working for PSE and it didn't change because a foreign company purchased it. Management changed and titles started meaning everything in the world. I had a harassment suit filed against a manager based on our CPM (Corporate Policy Manual) I followed all instruction on how to resolve the issue but ended up filing with HR a harassment suit and low and behold, I no longer work there. And by the way, I asked upon my leaving if the harassment suit against the manager would be resolved and was told by the head of HR that since I no longer worked at PSE they would be just closing the suit without addressing the situation. You tell me someone wants to work there. I'm actually happier now than I ever have been. I was being harassed mentally, verbally, and had sexual comments made towards me. I had rights and they were taken away from me. All I have to say is what goes around comes around and some day that manager will get his.

former employee in Lynnwood, Washington

12 months ago

Host said: What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at Puget Sound Energy ?

What do you like best about working at Puget Sound Energy? Are there any great perks or special treats for employees?

I would be careful what you wish for with this company. They do have excellent benefits and the pay is good, however, you have to put up with a lot of garbage, no training, or let me put that into perspective. Always told there is plenty of on the job training available but there was never any time to get the training due to work schedules. There is a lot of meanness in this company, back stabbing, gossiping, people complaining about others pay when that is a private matter that should not be discussed. It's like kindergarten again but I think kindergarten the children were nicer than the adults now. It is not a great place to work any longer, it used to be

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.