How to get a job at Pwc.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Host

Do you work at Pwc? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

Reply - Report abuse

etiquette in San Francisco, California

19 days ago

I applied with Pwc for a the Marketing and Sales Writer position and landed a phone interview. After my phone interview, I was then advised I had made it to the next round which would be a web based interview. Writing is my passion so this was an absolute plus for me! Upon my interview I dressed to impress web-based or not. My interviewer graced his presence with a short sleeved striped polo shirt(meanwhile im thinking... hmmm ok). The interview proceeds and I, being the on top of it, prepared, knowledge based, research individual I am had taken every youtube pwc interview post, read every post known to the net and properly prepared individual went on to conquer the interview. The interviewer seemed very intrigued with my answers and upon the ending when asking when I should expect to hear back with a decision he smilingly responded "yesterday" and advised me to follow up with Human resources sooner than later. He even asked me if I would be able to contribute in other areas of the department with the skills I had expressed during the interview. Feeling accomplished I awaited a response. After receiving no response after a week I sent my gratitude/follow up email. Another week goes by and I still hear nothing. I then decide to call. I spoke with the recuiter that interviewed me initially and she rapidly stated they went with another candidate. When I inquired for feedback on the interview she advises me that she isn't allowed to give any feedback. If there were valid reason that the candidate was simply more qualified or had better credentials interview rejection would be a bit better. When having job etiquette I seek for an employer to uphold intergrity in the same demeanor of an employee.
To anyone reading this Good Luck on your interview.
Most of the question that were asked were STAR format.
Name a time when, give and example of etc...
Clearly, I dont work at Pwc and after this experience I dont plan on applying there ever again.

Hope this helps someone

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.