Qlikview Interview Questions.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Host

It's always hard to know what to expect when going in for that interview -- and preparation can make all the difference. What is the interview process like at Qlikview?

Any advice on striking the right note?

Reply - Report abuse

gaurav in Bhopal, India

49 months ago

hi,
you want to crack an interview which involves qlikview...gr8. a far as i know that there are no qlikview openings for freshers. and if you are experienced then you must be knowing those qlikview general practices that - what is and how to remove synthetic keys, are they good..can they always be avoided...what is binary load..have you used qvd's? what is the purpose for creating qvd's. which version of qlikview you are using? what is the difference between qlikview 9.0 and 8.0/8.5...have you used publisher license? what all you know about qlikview server license? what is the role of qlikview management console, tell me something about graphs..what is fast type change?what is gauge chart and when to use it and what are it's limitations? are you familiar with macros...what are they..have you ever created macros..what was the purpose behind using them and how did you used them..what was the programming you've used and why? are macros always needed..can you tell what is new with qlikview 10.0? etc etc.
for more help on qlikview programming/development/answers you can contact me on: gaurav.khare03@gmail.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (27) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

Deepak Wadhwa in New Delhi, India

33 months ago

Hi Gaurav

Can u pls send me some learning material of qlikview either link from where i can download it. I am learning Qlikview.
Thanks
deepak

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

Imran in Palo Alto, California

12 months ago

see below link ....
tipstointerview.com/28-2/

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.