Qualcomm Interview Questions.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (101 to 150 of 261)
Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  6  Next »   Last »

new_phd in Buffalo, New York

32 months ago

Hi,

I have a phone interview in 2 days. Just wondering if anyone had any experience with interviews for system engineering positions in corporate R&D. It seems most of the interview experience I find on the internet is based on software engineer positions. I am a new (soon to be) doctoral grad with mostly academic research experience in rate control protocols for multimedia systems. I will post with my telephone interview experience next week.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

student in Miami, Florida

32 months ago

Hi new_phd , I was wondering if you had your interview? I have a system engineering position coming up as well. I would appreciate any info you could provide. Thanks.

new_phd in Buffalo, New York said: Hi,

I have a phone interview in 2 days. Just wondering if anyone had any experience with interviews for system engineering positions in corporate R&D. It seems most of the interview experience I find on the internet is based on software engineer positions. I am a new (soon to be) doctoral grad with mostly academic research experience in rate control protocols for multimedia systems. I will post with my telephone interview experience next week.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

new_phd in Buffalo, New York

32 months ago

Hi,

The interview was entirely based on my research and my CV. It seemed that the interviewer was really interested in determining three things;

1) Can I talk about, and answer questions about my research?
2) Do my research interests fit in to Qualcomm, and if so where?
3) How well do i understand the fundamental techniques used in my research?

Most of the time (~30 minutes) was me explaining the main topics of my dissertation, while the rest (~10 minutes) was him explaining what types of research Qualcomm does and where he thought I may fit in. No real technical questions, but i assume that they'll come later. He said to "expect to hear back soon", so hopefully I'll get an onsite, but nothing yet.

Good luck to you on your interview! Let us know how it went.

Scott

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

new_phd in Buffalo, New York

32 months ago

student in Miami, Florida said: Hi new_phd , I was wondering if you had your interview? I have a system engineering position coming up as well. I would appreciate any info you could provide. Thanks.

Hey, wondering how your interview went? Did you get a call about an onsite?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

student in Miami, Florida

32 months ago

new_phd in Buffalo, New York said: Hey, wondering how your interview went? Did you get a call about an onsite?

I haven't had my interview yet; they are/were shutdown for the holidays. I will let ya'll know how my interview goes.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Daniel He in Guildford, United Kingdom

32 months ago

this is good comments. however, i received one phone call from qualcom director
for half an hour's interview. since then I have no longer heard anything from
them. does it mean I am dropped off? thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Stud_NY in Henrietta, New York

32 months ago

Hi,I have an interview scheduled for the same position.Could you please provide some information on what kind of questions were asked during the interview.

New Grad_NJIT in Jersey City, New Jersey said: Hello all,

I got invitation for Telephonic interview from HR of QCT software division for the job opening for MPSS- Modem system test Engineer. I am pursuing MS in Electrical Engineer- (Major: Communication)also I have an experience of Motorola solutions as an intern of 1 yr. And HR recruiter told me that its going to be complete technical interview. Can anyone please guide me with which kind of questions they can ask during telephonic interview?

Please reply ASAP as i have an interview in 4 days.

Thanks.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

New Grad_NJIT in Newark, New Jersey

32 months ago

Stud_NY in Henrietta, New York said: Hi,I have an interview scheduled for the same position.Could you please provide some information on what kind of questions were asked during the interview.

Hi,

1) The interviewer will give you job profile introduction (will be very short, May be < 5 mins).
2) Tell me about your self(Course work related info.)
3) Questions might be come from your course work.
4) Presentations, Project, Thesis related questions.
5) Work Experience(If any) related questions.

You should know everything written in your Resume. He asked me fundamental questions related to Basic call flow, different coding techniques, Multiple access techniques difference, basic computer networking questions(TCP & UDP). The interview might be only technical so don't expect any HR questions. Try to revise all wireless fundamentals because the interviewer is only interested in your technical knowledge.

Hope you do well.
Best luck!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No Reply - Report abuse

Stud_NY in Henrietta, New York

32 months ago

Hi,Thanks for your valuable suggestions.Really appreciate it !
Were there any questions on software coding,Algorithm or datastructures ?

New Grad_NJIT in Newark, New Jersey said: Hi,

1) The interviewer will give you job profile introduction (will be very short, May be < 5 mins).
2) Tell me about your self(Course work related info.)
3) Questions might be come from your course work.
4) Presentations, Project, Thesis related questions.
5) Work Experience(If any) related questions.

You should know everything written in your Resume. He asked me fundamental questions related to Basic call flow, different coding techniques, Multiple access techniques difference, basic computer networking questions(TCP & UDP). The interview might be only technical so don't expect any HR questions. Try to revise all wireless fundamentals because the interviewer is only interested in your technical knowledge.

Hope you do well.
Best luck!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

student in Miami, Florida

32 months ago

new_phd in Buffalo, New York said: Hey, wondering how your interview went? Did you get a call about an onsite?

I just had my phone interview. Mostly we talked about my research projects and how they aligned with work he was doing. Did you hear about an onsite?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

new_phd in Buffalo, New York

32 months ago

student in Miami, Florida said: I just had my phone interview. Mostly we talked about my research projects and how they aligned with work he was doing. Did you hear about an onsite?

Sounds very similar to my interview.

I just got an email yesterday from the HR contact saying that he had not yet heard back from the interviewing manager about an onsite interview. I guess everything got delayed with the holiday.

Good luck on getting an onsite interview. Hopefully one of us gets one.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

TG in Tempe, Arizona

31 months ago

megabucks in Los Angeles, California said: Hi, VideoCodec
I applied the Multimedia DSP position in QCT.

I got the HR replied exactly 1 week after the onsite interview. And she said the offer process will be started, then another HR emailed me regarding the offer process few days later. And she said the offer will take FEW days to get approval from management, but it's been almost 2 weeks now and offer is still not approved yet. Don't know what's going on.

I think they do get back to you either way, but usually the longer the time for waiting the result after the onsite interview is done, the get-hired-possibility is lower.

Hello Megabucks,

Did you get your offer letter eventually ?? How much time did they take in the processing ? Please let me know.

Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Stud_NY in Rochester, New York

31 months ago

STUD_USC in Los Angeles, California said: Hey Stud_NY, i have an interview for the same position two days from now. My background is too from communications and networks.can you tell me a feww tech questions that were asked to you. thanks.

Hi,I had questions from wireless comm on topics such as CDMA, OFDMA and RF propogation -both indoor and outdoor. Since u have some networking background, questions might be from networking protocols involved in GSM,UMTS etc.
Goodluck with your interview.
Let me know if u have any other questions.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

STUD_USC in Los Angeles, California

31 months ago

Stud_NY in Rochester, New York said: Hi,I had questions from wireless comm on topics such as CDMA, OFDMA and RF propogation -both indoor and outdoor. Since u have some networking background, questions might be from networking protocols involved in GSM,UMTS etc.
Goodluck with your interview.
Let me know if u have any other questions.

hi again!..thanks a lot for your response.i just learnt that my interview has been postponed to monday. :)
so i am a bit relieved. anyways could you rate the level(out of 5) of questions that were asked to you. and maybe if you could give an example of the questions. i haven't taken the course "advanced wireless comm." in which topics like CDMA,GSM UMTS are taught.so i guess i may be asked questions on modulation schemes.

could you also tell me a few topics on RF propagation on which you were asked.thanks a bunch for your timely co-operation

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Stud_NY in Rochester, New York

31 months ago

STUD_USC in Los Angeles, California said: hi again!..thanks a lot for your response.i just learnt that my interview has been postponed to monday. :)
so i am a bit relieved. anyways could you rate the level(out of 5) of questions that were asked to you. and maybe if you could give an example of the questions. i haven't taken the course "advanced wireless comm." in which topics like CDMA,GSM UMTS are taught.so i guess i may be asked questions on modulation schemes.

could you also tell me a few topics on RF propagation on which you were asked.thanks a bunch for your timely co-operation

The Questions for me included CDMA, OFDMA, UMTS architechture and modulations schemes.Also networking protocols involved in various air interfaces.By RF propagation,I mean indoor and outdoor propagation models.Concepts involving fading,interfrence etc.We are expected to know all technologies and standards though we haven't studied in a coursework.Same was in my case.Don't worry and stay cool.It is pretty much straight forward!
Goodluck with your interview..

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

New Grad_NJ in Indianapolis, Indiana

31 months ago

1) What is the High level difference between TCP and UDP? What if I send packet and receiver doesn’t receive it? And what sender will do in that scenario?
2) What is the high level difference between OFDMA and CDMA?
3) What is the congestion control?
4) What is fading?
5) Which are the basic blocks used in basic call flow? How you can transmit human voice?
6) What is link budget?
7) Coding techniques- Source coding and channel coding

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

sfgrad_dom in San Francisco, California

31 months ago

i went through two rounds of phone interview, and a 10-round onsite interview for a RFIC position at QCOM. hiring manager told me that they would be making an offer almost two weeks back, and HR said the offer is in approval process. But then yesterday, they told me QCOM is hiring lots of people, and they are looking at all offers more closely. is it some subtle way of saying that im being put on hold? or even rejected?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Jill in Schaumburg, Illinois

30 months ago

Hi,

This is a great thread. I noticed that most questions and feedback seems to be for new grad/entry level job seekers. Are there any tips or suggestions for people looking for jobs as experienced professionsal (i.e. staff or sr staff engg. levels)? what kind of questions would they ask? how technical- bit and byte level technical?

I also noticed that they ask everything in your resume and expect you to know it inside out even if its a 5 page resume? Can someone who was hired as staff or sr. staff engg role chime in on this? Do they expect to know the projects etc that you did 5-7 years ago? If so, then in what detail?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

daya_sant in Irvine, California

30 months ago

New Grad_NJ in Indianapolis, Indiana said: 1) What is the High level difference between TCP and UDP? What if I send packet and receiver doesn’t receive it? And what sender will do in that scenario?
2) What is the high level difference between OFDMA and CDMA?
3) What is the congestion control?
4) What is fading?
5) Which are the basic blocks used in basic call flow? How you can transmit human voice?
6) What is link budget?
7) Coding techniques- Source coding and channel coding

Hi,
Thanks for this information . I have phone interview for Systems engineering Intern LTE. Which areas should i need to cover. Will there be any questions from Data structures and programming questions in C / Perl.

Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

New Grad_NJ in Indianapolis, Indiana

30 months ago

daya_sant in Irvine, California said: Hi,
Thanks for this information . I have phone interview for Systems engineering Intern LTE. Which areas should i need to cover. Will there be any questions from Data structures and programming questions in C / Perl.

Thanks

Hi,

Congrats for interview call. Hope you'll do well. I don't about the C/ Perl questions because interviewer didn't ask me anything about it. But you have to focus on your Resume. Make sure you know everything about your Projects, Presentations, Paper and work experience. Questions might come from these only. If you have written Networking Protocols then he would ask questions based on that.

Good luck.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

New_Grad_UTD in Richardson, Texas

30 months ago

Hi,
I have an onsite interview with QCT for Multimedia Audio Software Engineer position. In the phone interview they asked questions regarding C, DSP, fixed point and RTOS. Can anybody tell what i can expect in the onsite interview? If anybody have attended onsite interview for the same position, could you please share your experience and the types of questions asked?

Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Robert Rowsey in San Diego, California

30 months ago

megabucks in Los Angeles, California said: Great! Please let us know how the phone call goes.

I will call them early next week if I still haven't got the letter.

Hey Megabucks,

Not sure if your still an active member here, but did you ever get a call/email back from QCOM? I just went through a phone/HR/onsite interview 1.2 weeks ago and was wondering how long the entire process took.

Thanks in advance.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

NewGradVA in Fairfax, Virginia

30 months ago

Hey Sushant,

How did it go? What kind of questions did they ask you? I have a telephonic interview for a similar position. Please let me know what to expect in the phone interview, as soon as possible.

Thanks in advance.
-NewGradVA

Sushant in Jersey City, New Jersey said: Hi Guys,

I am .net developer ,recently graduated.I have a telephonic interview with QCT for .NET Tools Development Engineer position on this Friday. I did go through this forum but didnt find any reviews regarding this type of position.Could anybody please advice me how to go for this interview round.

Responses are highly appreciated.

Happy Coding!
Sushant

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

megabucks in Los Angeles, California

30 months ago

Robert Rowsey in San Diego, California said: Hey Megabucks,

Not sure if your still an active member here, but did you ever get a call/email back from QCOM? I just went through a phone/HR/onsite interview 1.2 weeks ago and was wondering how long the entire process took.

Thanks in advance.

Hi, Robert

I did get the response back (calls from both HR/Manager) from QCom and working in QCom for almost 2 months now.
It usually takes less than 2 weeks to get the response from HR, depends if it's near the holiday or not. It might get a little longer if it's near holiday. Usually, the longer it takes, the chance of getting rejection is higher.
Good luck to you Robert, hope you can get an offer, it's a great place to work compare to several of my previous employers.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

daya_sant in Irvine, California

30 months ago

Hi,
Anyone attended any System engineering intern position in SD division. If so can you share which areas they mostly concentrate on.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

daya_sant in Irvine, California

30 months ago

Hi STUD_USC,
Is your interview over, can you share your interview exp and questions which areas were asked.
Thanks

STUD_USC in Los Angeles, California said: hi again!..thanks a lot for your response.i just learnt that my interview has been postponed to monday. :)
so i am a bit relieved. anyways could you rate the level(out of 5) of questions that were asked to you. and maybe if you could give an example of the questions. i haven't taken the course "advanced wireless comm." in which topics like CDMA,GSM UMTS are taught.so i guess i may be asked questions on modulation schemes.

could you also tell me a few topics on RF propagation on which you were asked.thanks a bunch for your timely co-operation

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

yuvi in Jersey City, New Jersey

30 months ago

NewGradVA in Fairfax, Virginia said: Hey Sushant,

How did it go? What kind of questions did they ask you? I have a telephonic interview for a similar position. Please let me know what to expect in the phone interview, as soon as possible.

Thanks in advance.
-NewGradVA

Hey...I have an interview for the same position..how did your interview go..I shall really appreciate if you could answer me the same questions you asked! asap

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

yuvi in Jersey City, New Jersey

30 months ago

Sushant...how did your interview go...can you please tell me what kind of questions should i be expecting for this position

Sushant in Jersey City, New Jersey said: Hi Guys,

I am .net developer ,recently graduated.I have a telephonic interview with QCT for .NET Tools Development Engineer position on this Friday. I did go through this forum but didnt find any reviews regarding this type of position.Could anybody please advice me how to go for this interview round.

Responses are highly appreciated.

Happy Coding!
Sushant

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

khush in College Park, Maryland

30 months ago

daya_sant in Irvine, California said: Hi STUD_USC,
Is your interview over, can you share your interview exp and questions which areas were asked.
Thanks

hi is ur interview over? can u share ur interview questions here ?? thanks in advance!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

daya_sant in Irvine, California

30 months ago

khush in College Park, Maryland said: hi is ur interview over? can u share ur interview questions here ?? thanks in advance!

Hey, My interview has been rescheduled to next week. so not yet.What about you, which position,

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

khush in College Park, Maryland

30 months ago

daya_sant in Irvine, California said: Hey, My interview has been rescheduled to next week. so not yet.What about you, which position,

My interview is not yet scheduled...its a systems engg position. Let me know when yours is done... Thanks!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

hoangdq@yahoo.com in Seoul, Korea, Republic of

30 months ago

I am living in Korea and apply for a job at QC at US, and I just get an invitation for telephonic interview. is there anyone who has same situation like me?
I am wondering how can I do the on-site interview after telephonic interview?

I am grateful if someone has same situation could let me know,

thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Kathy in Walnut, California

29 months ago

Hello, here is my interview experience with QCT

Phone interview => 2 wks later, on-site interview => 2 wks later, HR asks for references and my references replied...waiting now.

What is the chance of getting offer if HR asks for references ?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Supreet.R.H in Bangalore, India

29 months ago

Hi!! i have been scheduled an interview in the coming week.Its a tele interview from hyderabad Qualcomm .I am a fresher. i will complete my graduation in coming May..My majors is electronics and comm .I have been told to brush up basics of digital communication since i had written it in my cv.so can anybody pls tell me how to prepare for the interview.And also what all to study related to it

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Bharat in Los Angeles, California

29 months ago

Hi Sushant,

I have an interview in few days for same position. Can you tell me what did they ask in telephonic interview. Their scope on questions,area etc.
It would really help me a lot.

Thanks
Bharat

Sushant in Jersey City, New Jersey said: Hi Guys,

I am .net developer ,recently graduated.I have a telephonic interview with QCT for .NET Tools Development Engineer position on this Friday. I did go through this forum but didnt find any reviews regarding this type of position.Could anybody please advice me how to go for this interview round.

Responses are highly appreciated.

Happy Coding!
Sushant

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Amar in Sacramento, California

29 months ago

New Grad_NJIT in Jersey City, New Jersey said: Hello all,

I got invitation for Telephonic interview from HR of QCT software division for the job opening for MPSS- Modem system test Engineer. I am pursuing MS in Electrical Engineer- (Major: Communication)also I have an experience of Motorola solutions as an intern of 1 yr. And HR recruiter told me that its going to be complete technical interview. Can anyone please guide me with which kind of questions they can ask during telephonic interview?

Please reply ASAP as i have an interview in 4 days.

Thanks.

Hello Bro,

I got the same interview for Modem Test engineer,can you please guide me for thr preparation or what questions flow is being asked in the interview

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

UFgrad in Gainesville, Florida

29 months ago

Have an onsite with QC with the QCT Software Team (Modem System Test). Can someone share their onsite experience- how do the interviews take place, what skills are tested etc?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

UFgrad in Gainesville, Florida

29 months ago

Amar in Sacramento, California said: Hello Bro,

I got the same interview for Modem Test engineer,can you please guide me for thr preparation or what questions flow is being asked in the interview

Prjocts, basics of Wireless comm and networks. All basic questions.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

UFgrad in Gainesville, Florida

29 months ago

UFgrad in Gainesville, Florida said: Prjocts, basics of Wireless comm and networks. All basic questions.

Projects*

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Go_Gators in Durham, North Carolina

29 months ago

Hey Bro,
Nice to see a gator here : ) I recently got a phone interview for the same position with you. Could you give me some guidence about how to prepare the interview and what questions they would ask? Thank you!
Go Gators!

UFgrad in Gainesville, Florida said: Projects*

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

UFgrad in Gainesville, Florida

29 months ago

Go_Gators in Durham, North Carolina said: Hey Bro,
Nice to see a gator here : ) I recently got a phone interview for the same position with you. Could you give me some guidence about how to prepare the interview and what questions they would ask? Thank you!
Go Gators!

hey. as i said. just brush up basics of wireless comm, computer comm and a bit of digicomm i.e all your communication related grad coursework. (if you are in software then i dont know what they might ask) also be ready to talk about one or two of your projects. thats it!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

new_guy in Amherst, Massachusetts

29 months ago

daya_sant in Irvine, California said: Hi,
Anyone attended any System engineering intern position in SD division. If so can you share which areas they mostly concentrate on.

Hey,
Is your interview over ?? How was the interview ?? I have an interview for same position

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

new_guy in Amherst, Massachusetts

29 months ago

khush in College Park, Maryland said: hi is ur interview over? can u share ur interview questions here ?? thanks in advance!

hey,
Is your interview over ? How was the interview ? I have interview for same position

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

WCDMA RF Engineer in Overland Park, Kansas

28 months ago

Hi All,

I had my QCT MPSS Modem testing technical phone interview a month ago and now my on-site interview is scheduled end of this month. Appreciate if someone can guide me through the process and preparation for the Qualcomm on-site interview. I've been going through all the postings in this forum and observed there are many new grads, I've graduated long back like 3 yrs ago so i hardly remember the concepts of digital communications. If the interviewer sticks to my resume i can do it pretty good but are there any chances of going into bachelor/masters course work, in my case?

Need everyone's help, valuable suggestions and advices to get through my onsite interview. Thanks in advance.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

xx-terp in College Park, Maryland

28 months ago

WCDMA RF Engineer in Overland Park, Kansas said: Hi All,

I had my QCT MPSS Modem testing technical phone interview a month ago and now my on-site interview is scheduled end of this month. Appreciate if someone can guide me through the process and preparation for the Qualcomm on-site interview. I've been going through all the postings in this forum and observed there are many new grads, I've graduated long back like 3 yrs ago so i hardly remember the concepts of digital communications . If the interviewer sticks to my resume i can do it pretty good but are there any chances of going into bachelor/masters course work, in my case?

Need everyone's help, valuable suggestions and advices to get through my onsite interview. Thanks in advance.

Hi,DID YOU HAVE YOUR INTERVIEW ALREADY? DO YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS OR ADVICES ABOUT ON-SITE INTERVIEW?

thank you so much

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

xx-terp in College Park, Maryland

28 months ago

UFgrad in Gainesville, Florida said: Prjocts, basics of Wireless comm and networks. All basic questions.

Hi, have you had on-site interview already?
how many rounds are there? any suggestions? or advice?

Thank you so much

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

qwerty in Gainesville, Florida

28 months ago

xx-terp in College Park, Maryland said: Hi, have you had on-site interview already?
how many rounds are there? any suggestions? or advice?

Thank you so much

everything on your resume and basic communication concepts(digicom/wireless comm, dsp, random processes theory etc)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

qwerty in Gainesville, Florida

28 months ago

xx-terp in College Park, Maryland said: Hi, have you had on-site interview already?
how many rounds are there? any suggestions? or advice?

Thank you so much

6 rounds

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

xx-terp in College Park, Maryland

28 months ago

qwerty in Gainesville, Florida said: 6 rounds

Thank you so much.

I have two more questions, do you have any questions on coding, what is it? and what testing question they post?

Thank you, and wish you get the offer.

sincerely.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

qwerty in Gainesville, Florida

28 months ago

xx-terp in College Park, Maryland said: Thank you so much.

I have two more questions, do you have any questions on coding, what is it? and what testing question they post?

Thank you, and wish you get the offer.

sincerely.

I had 2-3 basic questions in C. no testing questions were asked as such

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  6  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.