Qualcomm Interview Questions.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (101 to 150 of 235)
Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  Next »   Last »

yuvi in Jersey City, New Jersey

41 months ago

Sushant...how did your interview go...can you please tell me what kind of questions should i be expecting for this position

Sushant in Jersey City, New Jersey said: Hi Guys,

I am .net developer ,recently graduated.I have a telephonic interview with QCT for .NET Tools Development Engineer position on this Friday. I did go through this forum but didnt find any reviews regarding this type of position.Could anybody please advice me how to go for this interview round.

Responses are highly appreciated.

Happy Coding!
Sushant

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

khush in College Park, Maryland

41 months ago

daya_sant in Irvine, California said: Hi STUD_USC,
Is your interview over, can you share your interview exp and questions which areas were asked.
Thanks

hi is ur interview over? can u share ur interview questions here ?? thanks in advance!

daya_sant in Irvine, California

41 months ago

khush in College Park, Maryland said: hi is ur interview over? can u share ur interview questions here ?? thanks in advance!

Hey, My interview has been rescheduled to next week. so not yet.What about you, which position,

khush in College Park, Maryland

41 months ago

daya_sant in Irvine, California said: Hey, My interview has been rescheduled to next week. so not yet.What about you, which position,

My interview is not yet scheduled...its a systems engg position. Let me know when yours is done... Thanks!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

hoangdq@yahoo.com in Seoul, Korea, Republic of

41 months ago

I am living in Korea and apply for a job at QC at US, and I just get an invitation for telephonic interview. is there anyone who has same situation like me?
I am wondering how can I do the on-site interview after telephonic interview?

I am grateful if someone has same situation could let me know,

thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Kathy in Walnut, California

41 months ago

Hello, here is my interview experience with QCT

Phone interview => 2 wks later, on-site interview => 2 wks later, HR asks for references and my references replied...waiting now.

What is the chance of getting offer if HR asks for references ?

Supreet.R.H in Bangalore, India

41 months ago

Hi!! i have been scheduled an interview in the coming week.Its a tele interview from hyderabad Qualcomm .I am a fresher. i will complete my graduation in coming May..My majors is electronics and comm .I have been told to brush up basics of digital communication since i had written it in my cv.so can anybody pls tell me how to prepare for the interview.And also what all to study related to it

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Bharat in Los Angeles, California

41 months ago

Hi Sushant,

I have an interview in few days for same position. Can you tell me what did they ask in telephonic interview. Their scope on questions,area etc.
It would really help me a lot.

Thanks
Bharat

Sushant in Jersey City, New Jersey said: Hi Guys,

I am .net developer ,recently graduated.I have a telephonic interview with QCT for .NET Tools Development Engineer position on this Friday. I did go through this forum but didnt find any reviews regarding this type of position.Could anybody please advice me how to go for this interview round.

Responses are highly appreciated.

Happy Coding!
Sushant

Amar in Sacramento, California

40 months ago

New Grad_NJIT in Jersey City, New Jersey said: Hello all,

I got invitation for Telephonic interview from HR of QCT software division for the job opening for MPSS- Modem system test Engineer. I am pursuing MS in Electrical Engineer- (Major: Communication)also I have an experience of Motorola solutions as an intern of 1 yr. And HR recruiter told me that its going to be complete technical interview. Can anyone please guide me with which kind of questions they can ask during telephonic interview?

Please reply ASAP as i have an interview in 4 days.

Thanks.

Hello Bro,

I got the same interview for Modem Test engineer,can you please guide me for thr preparation or what questions flow is being asked in the interview

UFgrad in Gainesville, Florida

40 months ago

Have an onsite with QC with the QCT Software Team (Modem System Test). Can someone share their onsite experience- how do the interviews take place, what skills are tested etc?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

40 months ago

Amar in Sacramento, California said: Hello Bro,

I got the same interview for Modem Test engineer,can you please guide me for thr preparation or what questions flow is being asked in the interview

Prjocts, basics of Wireless comm and networks. All basic questions.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

40 months ago

UFgrad in Gainesville, Florida said: Prjocts, basics of Wireless comm and networks. All basic questions.

Projects*

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Go_Gators in Durham, North Carolina

40 months ago

Hey Bro,
Nice to see a gator here : ) I recently got a phone interview for the same position with you. Could you give me some guidence about how to prepare the interview and what questions they would ask? Thank you!
Go Gators!

UFgrad in Gainesville, Florida said: Projects*

40 months ago

Go_Gators in Durham, North Carolina said: Hey Bro,
Nice to see a gator here : ) I recently got a phone interview for the same position with you. Could you give me some guidence about how to prepare the interview and what questions they would ask? Thank you!
Go Gators!

hey. as i said. just brush up basics of wireless comm, computer comm and a bit of digicomm i.e all your communication related grad coursework. (if you are in software then i dont know what they might ask) also be ready to talk about one or two of your projects. thats it!

new_guy in Amherst, Massachusetts

40 months ago

daya_sant in Irvine, California said: Hi,
Anyone attended any System engineering intern position in SD division. If so can you share which areas they mostly concentrate on.

Hey,
Is your interview over ?? How was the interview ?? I have an interview for same position

new_guy in Amherst, Massachusetts

40 months ago

khush in College Park, Maryland said: hi is ur interview over? can u share ur interview questions here ?? thanks in advance!

hey,
Is your interview over ? How was the interview ? I have interview for same position

WCDMA RF Engineer in Overland Park, Kansas

40 months ago

Hi All,

I had my QCT MPSS Modem testing technical phone interview a month ago and now my on-site interview is scheduled end of this month. Appreciate if someone can guide me through the process and preparation for the Qualcomm on-site interview. I've been going through all the postings in this forum and observed there are many new grads, I've graduated long back like 3 yrs ago so i hardly remember the concepts of digital communications. If the interviewer sticks to my resume i can do it pretty good but are there any chances of going into bachelor/masters course work, in my case?

Need everyone's help, valuable suggestions and advices to get through my onsite interview. Thanks in advance.

xx-terp in College Park, Maryland

39 months ago

WCDMA RF Engineer in Overland Park, Kansas said: Hi All,

I had my QCT MPSS Modem testing technical phone interview a month ago and now my on-site interview is scheduled end of this month. Appreciate if someone can guide me through the process and preparation for the Qualcomm on-site interview. I've been going through all the postings in this forum and observed there are many new grads, I've graduated long back like 3 yrs ago so i hardly remember the concepts of digital communications . If the interviewer sticks to my resume i can do it pretty good but are there any chances of going into bachelor/masters course work, in my case?

Need everyone's help, valuable suggestions and advices to get through my onsite interview. Thanks in advance.

Hi,DID YOU HAVE YOUR INTERVIEW ALREADY? DO YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS OR ADVICES ABOUT ON-SITE INTERVIEW?

thank you so much

39 months ago

UFgrad in Gainesville, Florida said: Prjocts, basics of Wireless comm and networks. All basic questions.

Hi, have you had on-site interview already?
how many rounds are there? any suggestions? or advice?

Thank you so much

qwerty in Gainesville, Florida

39 months ago

xx-terp in College Park, Maryland said: Hi, have you had on-site interview already?

Thank you so much

everything on your resume and basic communication concepts(digicom/wireless comm, dsp, random processes theory etc)

39 months ago

xx-terp in College Park, Maryland said: Hi, have you had on-site interview already?

Thank you so much

6 rounds

39 months ago

qwerty in Gainesville, Florida said: 6 rounds

Thank you so much.

I have two more questions, do you have any questions on coding, what is it? and what testing question they post?

Thank you, and wish you get the offer.

sincerely.

39 months ago

xx-terp in College Park, Maryland said: Thank you so much.

I have two more questions, do you have any questions on coding, what is it? and what testing question they post?

Thank you, and wish you get the offer.

sincerely.

I had 2-3 basic questions in C. no testing questions were asked as such

lscutewolf in Gainesville, Florida

39 months ago

qwerty in Gainesville, Florida said: I had 2-3 basic questions in C. no testing questions were asked as such

Hi,I am also a Gator and would go to Qualcomm for interview in two days,would you mind write a email to me and I have several questions to ask.Thanks.My email is lscutewolf@gmail.com

39 months ago

WCDMA RF Engineer in Overland Park, Kansas said: Hi All,

I had my QCT MPSS Modem testing technical phone interview a month ago and now my on-site interview is scheduled end of this month. Appreciate if someone can guide me through the process and preparation for the Qualcomm on-site interview. I've been going through all the postings in this forum and observed there are many new grads, I've graduated long back like 3 yrs ago so i hardly remember the concepts of digital communications . If the interviewer sticks to my resume i can do it pretty good but are there any chances of going into bachelor/masters course work, in my case?

Hi, I just got on-site invitation e-mail. But in the e-mail, there is no pecific requisition number or a job description for the invitation, did it happen to you too???

Thank you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

39 months ago

new_guy in Amherst, Massachusetts said: Hey,
Is your interview over ?? How was the interview ?? I have an interview for same position

Hi,

How is your interview?

I just got on-site invitation e-mail. I had phone interview 4 weeks ago on the same position as yours. But in the on-site invitation e-mail, there is no pecific requisition number or a job description for the invitation, did it happen to you too???

raj in San Diego, California

39 months ago

Hi Sushant and Bharat

Could you guys please let me know what type of questions are being asked for this position as I have an interview in some days too?

Bharat in Los Angeles, California said: Hi Sushant,

I have an interview in few days for same position. Can you tell me what did they ask in telephonic interview. Their scope on questions,area etc.
It would really help me a lot.

Thanks
Bharat

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

hello... in Bangalore, India

38 months ago

hi,
i was intrvwd through qc on 16th march ..i cleard all rounds including HR.
I got call from HR person on just after 3 months on 18th may to ask whether i m intrstd for the postion or not.i replied yes ,,,den after one week i was asked to fill application form on QC site+to send salary slips of current employment on 22nd may.....
its almost 15 days frm den..i am still waiting for the offer letter...
i am confused whether they will send or not? is the offer lettr procedures too long inQC or what could be d reason .....please suggest

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

RF Engineer in San Antonio, Texas

36 months ago

Hi All,

I have on-site interview with QCT for the position Modem System Test Commercialization Engineer.
I had two phone interviews and got invitation for on-site one next week. I just want to have an idea about how the on-site interview looks like and what kind of questions should I expect? your help is appreciated. Thanks

Jane in Newbury Park, California

36 months ago

Hello!

Today I had an interview with a contractor company that is looking a "Product and Test Engineer" to work in Qualcomm in San Diego, Ca. They are looking for entry level position for this role. The phone interview was basically about education background, salary expectation, and work authorization.

Have someone experience or an idea about technical questions they will ask me on the next phone interview/on site? I didn't find to much information about this position, if you have any suggestion or comment please let me know!

QCT in Raleigh, North Carolina

34 months ago

RF Engineer in San Antonio, Texas said: Hi All,

I have on-site interview with QCT for the position Modem System Test Commercialization Engineer .
I had two phone interviews and got invitation for on-site one next week. I just want to have an idea about how the on-site interview looks like and what kind of questions should I expect? your help is appreciated. Thanks

How was the phone interview??

can you please let me know what they expect?

new_guy in san diego, California

34 months ago

Hi,

Can anyone tell me how much time it takes for qualcomm CDMA to give result of an onsite interview????

In bothe ways if you are selected or if you are rejected...

Thanks,

ashish in Bangalore, India

32 months ago

Hi ...I have faced first round of interview for product security ...it was about 1 hr long ...based on cryptography,security etc....Can you please tell me what would be the probable questions or idea about subject on which they ll ask in second round on interview..
Thanks
ashish
ashish2881@gmail.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Cristian in Chula Vista, California

32 months ago

Does any one know if Qualcomm hires with felony? Drug felony to be exact.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Scavenger in New York

30 months ago

I have an interview with QCT for the position of Embedded Software Security Engineer. What questions should I expect and how my approach should be as I am an entry level recent graduate.

Swathi in Buffalo, New York

30 months ago

Hi,

I have phone interview scheduled for Thursday for the position IT-Systems Analyst-IT Asset Mgt, Manufacturing and Supply Chain.Can anybody please tell me what kind of questions I can expect?

Thanks,
Swathi

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

TheRock in Indianapolis, Indiana

30 months ago

Swathi in Buffalo, New York said: Hi,

I have phone interview scheduled for Thursday for the position IT-Systems Analyst -IT Asset Mgt, Manufacturing and Supply Chain.Can anybody please tell me what kind of questions I can expect?

Thanks,
Swathi

Could you provide an update on how the interview went Swathi? What was the process? How many rounds? What were the questions asked? Etc. Trying to learn more about the company and its processes.

Isha in Markham, Ontario

27 months ago

Hello Everyone,

I have an interview coming up for the Hardware Test Engineer. Any tips? Also, can anyone share coding questions asked during the interview?

Any feedback is greatly appreciated. Thanks so much!

Abhinav in Tempe, Arizona

27 months ago

Isha in Markham, Ontario said: Hello Everyone,

I have an interview coming up for the Hardware Test Engineer . Any tips? Also, can anyone share coding questions asked during the interview?

Any feedback is greatly appreciated. Thanks so much!

Hi Isha,

I have an interview coming up for a similar position. You are scheduled for phone interview or onsite?

hello in Davis, California

25 months ago

Hi, I've received an offer from Qualcomm in San Diego for Engineer I position. It was an verbal offer and the engineer sent me an email telling me official letter will come within a week.
It's been 5 weeks now...
I emailed her and she said they are still waiting for approval...
I am starting to worry because I've turned down many offers from other companies to work for Qualcomm.
Anybody know how long it usually takes to receive the official offer letter??

Abhinav in Sherman Oaks, California

25 months ago

hello in Davis, California said: Hi, I've received an offer from Qualcomm in San Diego for Engineer I position. It was an verbal offer and the engineer sent me an email telling me official letter will come within a week.
It's been 5 weeks now...
I emailed her and she said they are still waiting for approval...
I am starting to worry because I've turned down many offers from other companies to work for Qualcomm.
Anybody know how long it usually takes to receive the official offer letter??

I am also waiting from approx 5 weeks. I was told last Friday that it will take another 2 weeks.

25 months ago

Abhinav in Sherman Oaks, California said: I am also waiting from approx 5 weeks. I was told last Friday that it will take another 2 weeks.

I am glad someone is in similar boat as me.
May I ask you what position/team you are joining soon?
Do you have any idea why it is taking so long?
I know it can't be background check yet since I haven't gave them my social security number or anything like that.
Thank you so much

25 months ago

SoC Verfication team.
I was told that they had put temporary hiring freeze as the finance department was doing the headcount..

25 months ago

Abhinav in Sherman Oaks, California said: SoC Verfication team.
I was told that they had put temporary hiring freeze as the finance department was doing the headcount..

oh i see... do you think its something we should be worried about..?
I am panicking to be honest...

25 months ago

I was also worried initially, but after Friday's call I am feeling somewhat positive.
Which team you are joining? And if you get the offer let me know here.

25 months ago

Abhinav in Sherman Oaks, California said: I was also worried initially, but after Friday's call I am feeling somewhat positive.
Which team you are joining? And if you get the offer let me know here.

Have you been talking to the HR? I've continuously failed to talk to them so I've been only contacting the Engineer who initially gave me the opportunity.
I am joining Android Power Testing.
I hope to get it soon... I've found a place to live in San Diego already. I just cant wait any longer.. lol
What about you? what team?

25 months ago

Not much, once in a week.

25 months ago

Abhinav in Sherman Oaks, California said: Not much, once in a week.

which team are you joining?

25 months ago

hello in Davis, California said: which team are you joining?

SoC Verification team.

25 months ago

ohh sorry, i missed the first time you said it.
I am praying we both get it soon.
Lets try to update for each other..
thanks!

Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.