Qualcomm Interview Questions.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (151 to 200 of 262)
Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  6  Next »   Last »

lscutewolf in Gainesville, Florida

29 months ago

qwerty in Gainesville, Florida said: I had 2-3 basic questions in C. no testing questions were asked as such

Hi,I am also a Gator and would go to Qualcomm for interview in two days,would you mind write a email to me and I have several questions to ask.Thanks.My email is lscutewolf@gmail.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

xx-terp in College Park, Maryland

29 months ago

WCDMA RF Engineer in Overland Park, Kansas said: Hi All,

I had my QCT MPSS Modem testing technical phone interview a month ago and now my on-site interview is scheduled end of this month. Appreciate if someone can guide me through the process and preparation for the Qualcomm on-site interview. I've been going through all the postings in this forum and observed there are many new grads, I've graduated long back like 3 yrs ago so i hardly remember the concepts of digital communications . If the interviewer sticks to my resume i can do it pretty good but are there any chances of going into bachelor/masters course work, in my case?

Need everyone's help, valuable suggestions and advices to get through my onsite interview. Thanks in advance.

Hi, I just got on-site invitation e-mail. But in the e-mail, there is no pecific requisition number or a job description for the invitation, did it happen to you too???

Thank you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

xx-terp in College Park, Maryland

29 months ago

new_guy in Amherst, Massachusetts said: Hey,
Is your interview over ?? How was the interview ?? I have an interview for same position

Hi,

How is your interview?

I just got on-site invitation e-mail. I had phone interview 4 weeks ago on the same position as yours. But in the on-site invitation e-mail, there is no pecific requisition number or a job description for the invitation, did it happen to you too???

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

raj in San Diego, California

28 months ago

Hi Sushant and Bharat

Could you guys please let me know what type of questions are being asked for this position as I have an interview in some days too?

Bharat in Los Angeles, California said: Hi Sushant,

I have an interview in few days for same position. Can you tell me what did they ask in telephonic interview. Their scope on questions,area etc.
It would really help me a lot.

Thanks
Bharat

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

hello... in Bangalore, India

27 months ago

hi,
i was intrvwd through qc on 16th march ..i cleard all rounds including HR.
I got call from HR person on just after 3 months on 18th may to ask whether i m intrstd for the postion or not.i replied yes ,,,den after one week i was asked to fill application form on QC site+to send salary slips of current employment on 22nd may.....
its almost 15 days frm den..i am still waiting for the offer letter...
i am confused whether they will send or not? is the offer lettr procedures too long inQC or what could be d reason .....please suggest

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

RF Engineer in San Antonio, Texas

26 months ago

Hi All,

I have on-site interview with QCT for the position Modem System Test Commercialization Engineer.
I had two phone interviews and got invitation for on-site one next week. I just want to have an idea about how the on-site interview looks like and what kind of questions should I expect? your help is appreciated. Thanks

Jane in Newbury Park, California

26 months ago

Hello!

Today I had an interview with a contractor company that is looking a "Product and Test Engineer" to work in Qualcomm in San Diego, Ca. They are looking for entry level position for this role. The phone interview was basically about education background, salary expectation, and work authorization.

Have someone experience or an idea about technical questions they will ask me on the next phone interview/on site? I didn't find to much information about this position, if you have any suggestion or comment please let me know!

QCT in Raleigh, North Carolina

23 months ago

RF Engineer in San Antonio, Texas said: Hi All,

I have on-site interview with QCT for the position Modem System Test Commercialization Engineer .
I had two phone interviews and got invitation for on-site one next week. I just want to have an idea about how the on-site interview looks like and what kind of questions should I expect? your help is appreciated. Thanks

How was the phone interview??

can you please let me know what they expect?

new_guy in san diego, California

23 months ago

Hi,

Can anyone tell me how much time it takes for qualcomm CDMA to give result of an onsite interview????

In bothe ways if you are selected or if you are rejected...

Thanks,

ashish in Bangalore, India

21 months ago

Hi ...I have faced first round of interview for product security ...it was about 1 hr long ...based on cryptography,security etc....Can you please tell me what would be the probable questions or idea about subject on which they ll ask in second round on interview..
Thanks
ashish
ashish2881@gmail.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Cristian in Chula Vista, California

21 months ago

Does any one know if Qualcomm hires with felony? Drug felony to be exact.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Scavenger in New York

20 months ago

I have an interview with QCT for the position of Embedded Software Security Engineer. What questions should I expect and how my approach should be as I am an entry level recent graduate.

Swathi in Buffalo, New York

20 months ago

Hi,

I have phone interview scheduled for Thursday for the position IT-Systems Analyst-IT Asset Mgt, Manufacturing and Supply Chain.Can anybody please tell me what kind of questions I can expect?

Thanks,
Swathi

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

TheRock in Indianapolis, Indiana

19 months ago

Swathi in Buffalo, New York said: Hi,

I have phone interview scheduled for Thursday for the position IT-Systems Analyst -IT Asset Mgt, Manufacturing and Supply Chain.Can anybody please tell me what kind of questions I can expect?

Thanks,
Swathi

Could you provide an update on how the interview went Swathi? What was the process? How many rounds? What were the questions asked? Etc. Trying to learn more about the company and its processes.

Isha in Markham, Ontario

17 months ago

Hello Everyone,

I have an interview coming up for the Hardware Test Engineer. Any tips? Also, can anyone share coding questions asked during the interview?

Any feedback is greatly appreciated. Thanks so much!

Abhinav in Tempe, Arizona

16 months ago

Isha in Markham, Ontario said: Hello Everyone,

I have an interview coming up for the Hardware Test Engineer . Any tips? Also, can anyone share coding questions asked during the interview?

Any feedback is greatly appreciated. Thanks so much!

Hi Isha,

I have an interview coming up for a similar position. You are scheduled for phone interview or onsite?

Noneofyourbusinessindeed in Noneofyourbusinessindeed, Alaska

15 months ago

Tip about interview.Read the job description.Usually the question will gravitate around those subjects.

hello in Davis, California

15 months ago

Hi, I've received an offer from Qualcomm in San Diego for Engineer I position. It was an verbal offer and the engineer sent me an email telling me official letter will come within a week.
It's been 5 weeks now...
I emailed her and she said they are still waiting for approval...
I am starting to worry because I've turned down many offers from other companies to work for Qualcomm.
Anybody know how long it usually takes to receive the official offer letter??

Abhinav in Sherman Oaks, California

15 months ago

hello in Davis, California said: Hi, I've received an offer from Qualcomm in San Diego for Engineer I position. It was an verbal offer and the engineer sent me an email telling me official letter will come within a week.
It's been 5 weeks now...
I emailed her and she said they are still waiting for approval...
I am starting to worry because I've turned down many offers from other companies to work for Qualcomm.
Anybody know how long it usually takes to receive the official offer letter??

I am also waiting from approx 5 weeks. I was told last Friday that it will take another 2 weeks.

15 months ago

Abhinav in Sherman Oaks, California said: I am also waiting from approx 5 weeks. I was told last Friday that it will take another 2 weeks.

I am glad someone is in similar boat as me.
May I ask you what position/team you are joining soon?
Do you have any idea why it is taking so long?
I know it can't be background check yet since I haven't gave them my social security number or anything like that.
Thank you so much

15 months ago

SoC Verfication team.
I was told that they had put temporary hiring freeze as the finance department was doing the headcount..

15 months ago

Abhinav in Sherman Oaks, California said: SoC Verfication team.
I was told that they had put temporary hiring freeze as the finance department was doing the headcount..

oh i see... do you think its something we should be worried about..?
I am panicking to be honest...

15 months ago

I was also worried initially, but after Friday's call I am feeling somewhat positive.
Which team you are joining? And if you get the offer let me know here.

15 months ago

Abhinav in Sherman Oaks, California said: I was also worried initially, but after Friday's call I am feeling somewhat positive.
Which team you are joining? And if you get the offer let me know here.

Have you been talking to the HR? I've continuously failed to talk to them so I've been only contacting the Engineer who initially gave me the opportunity.
I am joining Android Power Testing.
I hope to get it soon... I've found a place to live in San Diego already. I just cant wait any longer.. lol
What about you? what team?

15 months ago

Not much, once in a week.

15 months ago

Abhinav in Sherman Oaks, California said: Not much, once in a week.

which team are you joining?

15 months ago

hello in Davis, California said: which team are you joining?

SoC Verification team.

15 months ago

ohh sorry, i missed the first time you said it.
I am praying we both get it soon.
Lets try to update for each other..
thanks!

15 months ago

Ya sure.

seeker in Schaumburg, Illinois

14 months ago

hello/Abhinav,

Any updates on your offer letter. Did u guys receive it? I am also in the same boat, its been 6 week since onsite interview. The HR saying approval is slower due to year end planning. Let me know updated status on your offer letters.

14 months ago

seeker in Schaumburg, Illinois said: hello/Abhinav,

Any updates on your offer letter. Did u guys receive it? I am also in the same boat, its been 6 week since onsite interview. The HR saying approval is slower due to year end planning. Let me know updated status on your offer letters.

still havent received it... I am planning on emailing the engineer tomorrow since I have no idea how to reach the HR...
hopefully we all get it soon...
which team r u joining?

14 months ago

i interviewed with customer engineering team for software application engineer position....i guess its common to freeze hiring temporarily to update there system or sort out things...i am hoping they will get back to us soon....let us know about the status of your email.

14 months ago

seeker in Schaumburg, Illinois said: i interviewed with customer engineering team for software application engineer position....i guess its common to freeze hiring temporarily to update there system or sort out things...i am hoping they will get back to us soon....let us know about the status of your email.

yeah of course, i will update you guys.
I've been researching the process of this waiting period for offer letters from different companies and big corps like Oracle took about 3 months..
I am hoping ours wont take that long...

14 months ago

Any updates on you guys?
I have emailed the engineer but she hasnt replied back to me..

14 months ago

My hiring manager replied back to me saying the offer is still pending for approval. No idea whats going on

ASDFLK in California

14 months ago

Hi guys..abhinav here..my screen name somehow got changed...My HR is also saying the same thing that offer is pending for approval and might take more 1-2 weeks...I don't know when these 1-2 weeks are going to end.

14 months ago

hey thanks for the update... The engineer kind of stopped emailing me, I am assuming its because she only has the same answer.. 'waiting for approval, sorry for the delay'
It's been exactly 2 months for me now. This is driving me crazy...I am planning on moving to San Diego very soon also..

14 months ago

thanks for the update. Same in my case too. Its been 2 months since I interviewed. Just waiting to hear from them.

14 months ago

seeker in Schaumburg, Illinois said: thanks for the update. Same in my case too. Its been 2 months since I interviewed. Just waiting to hear from them.

Since you interviewed or since you got the verbal offer?
The engineer called me and gave me a verbal offer after interviewed for the position several times.
Then I made sure she emailed me for a confirmation and told me it was only gonna take a week for the official offer letter..
well.. now its been 2 months..
This is stressful..

14 months ago

close to 2 months since interviewed. I interviewed on 21st, May and Manager offered me job on next day. I had couple of other interviews (onsite and telephonic) lined up for different team within qualcomm and I had to cancel them to accept this offer so that the HR can start processing the official offer letter. Since then its just a waiting game....

14 months ago

Same here.. I also cancelled other interviews from different teams within Qualcomm to accept this position...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Neer in Portland, Oregon

14 months ago

Hello Guys,

Looks like we all are trying to solve the same puzzle here.I also got verbal offer letter from my HR and was assured that i will receive formal offer letter within a week.But going through the experience you guys had for Qcom offer letter,i am assuming i am standing last in line.

new in Raleigh, North Carolina

14 months ago

Hi I am in the same boat with you guys. I got the verbal offer at June 28th but haven't got my offer letter. If you are assured to get the offer next week maybe they will turn to process our offers from next week!

14 months ago

oh wow, its good and bad to see people in this same situation...
yeah i got my verbal offer on end of May.. still waiting..
What team are you guys joining??

Neer in Boston, Massachusetts

14 months ago

Product Engineer,QTI.

14 months ago

Wat about you guys?

14 months ago

Android Power Testing team
lets hope for the best everyone...

new in Raleigh, North Carolina

14 months ago

I'm joining boot firmware team

14 months ago

Hello guys,
I got my offer letter today and hoping you all will get you offer letter soon.

14 months ago

Thats a great news Neer, how long did you exactly wait?

Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  6  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.