FED UP WITH QUEST DEGRADING MY SKILLS.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

AMBER RUSSELL in La Porte, Texas

78 months ago

I JUST GOT HIRED ON WITH QUEST. BUT IF I KNEW WHAT I KNEW NOW. I WOULD'VE NEVER WASTED MY TIME. I THOUGHT QUEST WAS A GREAT COMPANY TO WORK FOR. I THOUGHT WRONG. SLAVERY DAYS ARE LONG OVER. AND I'M TIRED OF BEING WORKED FOR THIS LESS PAY. WVERY TWO WEEKS. WHO CARES IF QUEST HAVE EXCELLENT BENEFITS. THAT'S ALL THEY'RE TRAINED TO TELL YOU WHEN YOU START TALKING ABOUT HOW MUCH THEY PAY YOU. I DON'T EVEN USE ALL THOSE BENEFITS THEY ARE OFFERING IF I USE ALL THE BNEFITS THEY OFFER ME I'LL BE BROKE. NOT A A CENT IN MY POCKET. PEOPLE WE NEED TO STOP TALKING AND COME TOGTHER AND LET THIS MULTI MILLION CORPORATION WORK IN OUR FAVOR. I DON'T HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE. I HAVE SKILLS TO USE IN OTHER PLACES.I WISH EVERYONE WILL STOP PLAYING AROUND AND STOP BEING JOB SCARED. CAN'T ONE PERSON DO IT ALONE. WE HAVE MORE POWER OVER QUEST IF WE ALL JUST STAND UP AND STOP HAVING SOMETHING TO TALK ABOUT WHEN ARRIVING AT WORK. PLEASE EVERYBODY DON'T SHY AWAY FROM YOUR MONEY WE ALL ARE WORTH MORE THAN WHAT THEY ARE PAYING US. I KNOW I'M TIRED OF STRETCHING MY CHECK EVERY TWO WEEKS. THE MORE I LOOK AT MY CHECK AND THINK ABOUT HOW HARD I HAD TO WORK JUST TO MAKE A DOLLAR.I REALLY WANT TO BEAT QUEST AT THIER OWN GAME.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

AMBER RUSSELL in La Porte, Texas

78 months ago

QUEST IS A JOKE IN TEXAS AND EVRYWHERE ELSE IN THE WORLD. PEOPLE PLEASE MAKE A STEP AND LET'S ALL AGREE. THINK ABOUT YOUR SAFETY WHEN INTERACTING WITH THESE PATIENT WE REALLY DON'T KNOW WHAT WE ARE BEING EXPOSED TO WITH THESE PATIENTS. AS A PHLEBOTOMIST WE ARE MORE IN DANGER THAN MOST. THEY BREATHE,COUGH,SNEEZE, AND SOMETIMES TOUCH OUR SURROUNDINGS. IT'S PATHETIC. WE ARE ALSO EXPOSED TO THEIR BLOOD, SOMETIME WE GET STICK BY THIER CONTAMINATED NEEDLES.I CAN GO ON AND ON ABOUT THE REASONS OF RAISING MY PAY AT QUEST. YOU ARE RIGHT WE ALL NEED TO STOP TALKING AND DO SOMETHING.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

ONADOLL5 in Houston, Texas

78 months ago

I REALLY AGREE WITH YOU I PURPOSE TO START A UNION AND ALL WORK TOGETHER AS PHLEB. WE START THE PROCESS WITH THE SPECIMEN WITHOUT US HOW CAN THEY RUN TEST'S IT HAS TO BE A GROUP EFFORT AMBER EMAIL ME I HAVE SOME MORE INFORMATION THAT WOULD BE HELPFUL TONAT5@YAHOO

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.