Just venting in Cincinnati.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Stay2theC in Fairfield, Ohio

70 months ago

I have been really looking forward to working for this company before I moved to this area. I can tell you that after being with them for a year now, I am disappointed in how employees are treated, paid, etc. There are so many people who put their all in their jobs no matter how little, but there is no appreciation for all the hard work. I am in processing so the only bonus we can get is a monthly reward that you can receive if you do the most reqs. First, I don't believe this is fair because mainly there is one person who takes the reward home (I am usually one of them). They want to base things on production then we should be paid on production. Wouldn't you think that you influence employees to do their jobs? Another complaint, why do some employees get away with everything? I mean everything... Taking two hour breaks, no call no show, bringing alcohol in the premises, smelling like alcohol, not doing their job, getting paid for not even being there, etc. It seems to me that managers have their favorites. What do you need to do to become a favorite? I have no idea, but it is definitely not by doing what you are suppose to be doing. This really makes me want to quit.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

frannyjinx in Tampa, Florida

70 months ago

Stay2theC in Fairfield, Ohio said: I have been really looking forward to working for this company before I moved to this area. I can tell you that after being with them for a year now, I am disappointed in how employees are treated, paid, etc. There are so many people who put their all in their jobs no matter how little, but there is no appreciation for all the hard work. I am in processing so the only bonus we can get is a monthly reward that you can receive if you do the most reqs. First, I don't believe this is fair because mainly there is one person who takes the reward home (I am usually one of them). They want to base things on production then we should be paid on production. Wouldn't you think that you influence employees to do their jobs? Another complaint, why do some employees get away with everything? I mean everything... Taking two hour breaks, no call no show, bringing alcohol in the premises, smelling like alcohol, not doing their job, getting paid for not even being there, etc. It seems to me that managers have their favorites. What do you need to do to become a favorite? I have no idea, but it is definitely not by doing what you are suppose to be doing. This really makes me want to quit.

Transfer out of processing as soon as possible. It is better in the other departments. You could also go to HR, but it might come back to haunt you. There is a lot of turnover in processing dept and there is more abuse of privilege there as a result.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Stay2theC in Fairfield, Ohio

68 months ago

I am not sure. I was hired on with a temp agency so I really didn't have to go through that process.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

sheryllP

60 months ago

frannyjinx in Tampa, Florida said: Transfer out of processing as soon as possible. It is better in the other departments. You could also go to HR, but it might come back to haunt you. There is a lot of turnover in processing dept and there is more abuse of privilege there as a result.

I was recently terminated from Quest on false charges only because I stood up for what is right and followed corporate direction.
I need to get onto the Quest Diagnostics Intranet and check the Compliance manual in order to defend myself.
If you or anyone else reading this can help me, I would very much appreciate it.
Thank you
Sheryll

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.