Need to get into Quest Diagnostics

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Vera2012 in Los Angeles, California

66 months ago

I am reading all the pros and cons of Quest Diag. I would really really like to find someone who works at the West Hills location. Maybe they are kind of a brutal company,,,,but I LIVE 1/2 MILE away. I am looking for a position called "Lab. Associate", not lab assistant. I have had 3 interviews in past month or so.....at least I am in the ball park. I am sure that there are probably 100 people applying for same job. What can I do to get an edge....have two teenagers to support; worst possible time to be out of work with the HORRIBLE job market. I just need to get a diaglog going with Quest employees. I never finished a Med. Tech. degree and it is hurting more than ever. I have worked in many labs including some major Boston Medical Centers.....I would like to work for Quest for 3-4 yrs and then move back to Boston, Mass if I could transfer. I never had trouble finding work in Massachusetts, Cali is much harder....do not have any connections here and most work experience from Mass. I am a very fast learner and enjoy the fast paced laboratory environment. WEST HILLS HELP!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Chani in Northridge, California

23 months ago

Hello There,

I am in the same place as you. I am also looking for the Associate Lab Tech position at Quest in West Hills. Why is it so hard to get in there? I guess you are right there must be hundreds of applicants ...lol

Good Luck !! Hope you get the job :))

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.