Quest Diagnostics

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Anonymous in Rolla, Missouri

80 months ago

This company treats employees terrible. They terminate people faster than you can imagine. After 1 yr of working at this location in HR, I had to move onto another company; I just could not work under such circumstances that you are not able to treat employees like human beings. There is nothing professional about the HR dept or any other dept in this company. I highly recommend you not apply.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (31) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Cincy_CSR in Cincinnati, Ohio

78 months ago

Anonymous in Rolla, Missouri said: This company treats employees terrible. <b>They terminate people faster than you can imagine.</b> After 1 yr of working at this location in HR, I had to move onto another company; I just could not work under such circumstances that you are not able to treat employees like human beings. There is nothing professional about the HR dept or any other dept in this company. I highly recommend you not apply.

Oh yeah! They definately terminate people faster than you can imagine! I've been there for over a year now (don't ask me how), but I remember within the first three months of my employment, they 'let go' almost 10 people. At least three were in trouble with the law!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (17) / No Reply - Report abuse

phlebotomistique at large

69 months ago

Quest Diagnostics does NOT value employees in any way shape or form. Think hard about hiring on.... They'll suck you dry.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

sugarbeetgirl in Auburn Hills, Michigan

58 months ago

After working at Quest for 20 years, I was fired...along with 3 others. Fired is not exactly the right term since we were informed only two months earlier that they would probably be laying off 4 people. But firing worked out better for them since they didn't have to pay any severence.
Quest certainly does not value it's employees, even ones that have served them well for 20 years. Management and the HR department are useless as well. Unfortunately they are the only private lab in Michigan so my advice would be to find a nice hospital to work for!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.