SMALL RAISE MONEY

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

debie shula in houston, Texas

79 months ago

Okay. Now they have gave us money, but most got little or none. What a kick in A__ this has been. We have waitted for many months to get such a small raise. I then call HR and get the new lady there Judy and she was so cold. She tries to nice but she cant tell me that we got right money.

Enough I say. We need to get more. There is some who make $17. and I make a lots less with same amout of experience. They are not being fair.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

js123

79 months ago

debie shula in houston, Texas said: Okay. Now they have gave us money, but most got little or none. What a kick in A__ this has been. We have waitted for many months to get such a small raise. I then call HR and get the new lady there Judy and she was so cold. She tries to nice but she cant tell me that we got right money.

Enough I say. We need to get more. There is some who make $17. and I make a lots less with same amout of experience. They are not being fair.

I couldn't agree with you more. I have over 10 years experience with my department, more education, and yet someone who was hired a little over a year ago makes virtually the same as me. Very unfair.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Kansas in Kansas

77 months ago

debie shula in houston, Texas said: Okay. Now they have gave us money, but most got little or none. What a kick in A__ this has been. We have waitted for many months to get such a small raise. I then call HR and get the new lady there Judy and she was so cold. She tries to nice but she cant tell me that we got right money.

THE NEW HIRE EMPLOYEES IN KANSAS ARE STARTING DOLLARS MORE THAN THE EMPLPYEES THAT HAVE WORKED FOR THE COMPANY FOR YEARS. SOME HAVE RECEIVED A 97% POSITIVE REVIEW AND RECEIVED NO RAISE BECAUSE THE EMPLOYEE WENT TO HR DEPT ABOUT A ISSUE.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.