What's the company culture at Quiksilver?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Host

Every business has its own style. What is the office environment and culture like at Quiksilver?

Are people dressed in business casual, jeans and t-shirts, or full-on suits? Do folks get together for Friday happy hours and friendly get-togethers?

What is a typical day in the life of an employee at Quiksilver?

Reply - Report abuse

bobbyf in Los Angeles, California

79 months ago

Upper mgnt at Quiksilver seems to be very sleazy. I met most of them last year at a show and wouldn't let my sister go out with any of them. Also, I think the lack of "real" leadership at Quiksilver is reflected in the current stock price, now at 7.5, was at 15+ in Oct.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

Htmn in Los Angeles, California

77 months ago

bobbyf in Los Angeles, California said: Upper mgnt at Quiksilver seems to be very sleazy. I met most of them last year at a show and wouldn't let my sister go out with any of them. Also, I think the lack of "real" leadership at Quiksilver is reflected in the current stock price, now at 7.5, was at 15+ in Oct.

Yeah, I hear ya bobbyf. The folks at Quiksilver are sleazeballs...especially upper mgmt! I met a few of them myself as well. In fact, My ex g/f slept her way up the ranks to get the Dir.of VM position there!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.