How to get a job at R+l Carriers.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Host

Do you work at R+l Carriers? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

Reply - Report abuse

shinkle78 in Anderson, Indiana

28 months ago

The ONLY way to get hired at R & L Carriers is to have a family member or friend already working there who will vouch for you. It also helps if you are 18-22, and are a farm boy type, as they do not hire "inner city" types.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Former Employee in Portland, Oregon

5 months ago

Don't Do It. Culture is bad. Gritty freight @ best compared to other LTL freight companies.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Terihill1967 in Battle Creek, Michigan

2 months ago

shinkle78 in Anderson, Indiana said: The ONLY way to get hired at R & L Carriers is to have a family member or friend already working there who will vouch for you. It also helps if you are 18-22, and are a farm boy type, as they do not hire "inner city " types.

My husband and i are looking to relocate to GA we are from the country in Mi! we are great people! want to get away from the real cold and snowy weather! My Name is Teri My Husband is Tim Hill he has lots of exsperience in dock work, Forklift, Team Leader, we seen a add for a position for your Company! can my husband apply? would he have a chance? I am writeing to you cause he is at work now! and i am job hunting for both of us! your friend Teri Hill

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.