Rac Acceptance Salaries, Bonuses and Benefits.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

Host

What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at Rac Acceptance?

What do you like best about working at Rac Acceptance? Are there any great perks or special treats for employees?

Reply - Report abuse

RACman in South Bend, Indiana

47 months ago

Host said: What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at Rac Acceptance?

What do you like best about working at Rac Acceptance? Are there any great perks or special treats for employees?[/QUOT
I've been with the company for 1 week. So far I've seen that the training could use a more formal approach, or at least some kind of training program in the computer. The store I trained at, was ran by a Sales Manager who had been working 75+ hours a week. This worker was practically exhausted, and had little to show the new trainee (me) because that location was just recently opened, with a tiny customer base leaving hours of sitting without training. And I do mean hours. However, I am intrigued by my new position with this growing company. I love the idea of helping customers get that high quality furniture they want and deserve. Pay starts at $10/hr, $13/hr, depending on position: assistant, and leader. I've been told that at the rate of growth the opportunity for advancement is excellent. I'm glad to be here.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No Reply - Report abuse

RACman in South Bend, Indiana

47 months ago

Host said: What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at Rac Acceptance?

What do you like best about working at Rac Acceptance? Are there any great perks or special treats for employees?

Sales Manager pay starts at about $13.00 per hour.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

I hate RAC

31 months ago

Ok...so let me first off start by saying I have been working with this company for over a year and they are full of ****. Excuse my french. But first of all I've worked with several different store managers who were only worried about numbers and booking deals and not holding the proper conversations with the customer dealing with this program that is supposed to help repair your credit. Then they charge an insane amt of interest but put a fancy name on it "leasing fees" where the customer will pay three times the cash price if they go the whole term of the contract! Then they leave it up the the CSR's and Assistant Man to deal with customer complaints. I make literally over 600 collection phone calls per day to past due customers, constantly get cursed out, not to mention the hours suck! You can work anywhere from 9am to 10pm depending on what location you're at. And also get ready to work at least two open to close shifts per week. All these managers are gross and untrained and their corporate is adding new rules fees and charges to customers for themselves being greedy! I'm sorry but I can go on about this company all day I would recommend that you don't work there! I used it for experience on my resume and got outta there quick!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Rather not in Atlanta, Georgia

16 months ago

RACman in South Bend, Indiana said: Sales Manager pay starts at about $13.00 per hour.

13.50 sales manager works 50 hours 10 hours ot
10.50 sales asst works 44 hours 4 hourt ot

If in a busy location you do not have time to eat lunch, but the other stores except 1 like mine was extremely busy the other 10 locations were slow and the had a lot of time to do nothing but play on phone or games and cards etc, they should be helping the busy stores or helping there own business to grow! I have talked to alot of people, some like the job and some hated the job. If you do not like to talk on the phone and call customer's family and references this is not the job for you. If you like to call customers and friends and family this is the job for you! A lot of micro managing from district managers all day long like a babysitter .I left the company after working for 1 1/2 years not sure if the good out ways the bad to go work again for the company. The pay is not enough for all the work you do unless in a slow store not even the bonus helps very hard to get a great bonus. I loved the store I was in and the sales people, even the customer were great but not the company Rac Acceptance. I would look elsewhere unless you are making less money and need to grow your resume for the title no rewards just a lot of head aches after a long day very stressful job a scale 1-10 I would say a 10 so take the advice or not.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.