How to get a job at Ramsgate Insurance.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Host

Do you work at Ramsgate Insurance? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

Reply - Report abuse

Teresa Hager in Hendersonville, Tennessee

38 months ago

Host said: Do you work at Ramsgate Insurance? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

I do not work at Ramsgate Insurance. I am checking out in potential job opportunities in Nashville, TN

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

exworker in Durham, North Carolina

19 months ago

Host said: Do you work at Ramsgate Insurance ? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

I don't know if you want to get a job there. It is like a revolving door there. Most people don't last longer than 6 months, if that long. You go through 3 days of very intense training and then you are on your own. Unless you quote a certain number of applications a pay period, you do not get paid your advance. Your advance is only good for the 1st 90 days and then it is commission only. You get half of what the agent gets. So if you sell a $500 BOP and the agent gets 10% or $50, you make $25. You will never make the big bucks that they promise you. I did work there, and everyone that works there cannot wait to get out of there. You will work very hard and not get rewarded for your efforts.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.