Have any one ever experience a problem like this before if so leave a comment

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (7)

Fight For Your Rights in Lake Forest in California

11 months ago

Hi

Your very welcome. I'm a paralegal as well but my experience is real estate law. :)
And Randstad is wrong and we both know The Devil is a Liar! :)
They might as well just change the name to The Devils Advocate Agency !

Lovely27* in Richmond, California said: Thank you! I just contacted them! Hopefully i can get some direction as to how to deal with this matter. Ive been contacting ranstad all day, and they have been telling me the same thing. This is ridiculous. I never experienced anything like this in my life.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Lovely27* in Richmond, California

11 months ago

LOL! As a person who goes to church regularly, i have to tell you that was hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Nadine31 in Brookhaven, Pennsylvania

11 months ago

One company I worked with kept giving me excuses as to why week after week they didn't have my paycheck. After 3 weeks I contacted the Board of Labor in my state in the morning and surprise, surprise my employer had a check for me in the afternoon!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

11 months ago

Lovely27* in Richmond, California said: LOL! As a person who goes to church regularly, i have to tell you that was hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I knew you would get a kick out of my comment. hahahahah :)

Lovely27* in Richmond, California

11 months ago

Nadine31 in Brookhaven, Pennsylvania said: One company I worked with kept giving me excuses as to why week after week they didn't have my paycheck. After 3 weeks I contacted the Board of Labor in my state in the morning and surprise, surprise my employer had a check for me in the afternoon!

Really? Well i'm definitely giving them a call in the AM. Thank you for sharing!

11 months ago

Nadine31 in Brookhaven, Pennsylvania said: One company I worked with kept giving me excuses as to why week after week they didn't have my paycheck. After 3 weeks I contacted the Board of Labor in my state in the morning and surprise, surprise my employer had a check for me in the afternoon!

Right on Nadine31! Way to go

Ok, Lovely27* - You know what to do, once you get your answers from the attorneys or even before, go ahead and contact the labor board. I mean honestly what if you had of worked the assignment for a full month and still no pay ?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

11 months ago

Lovely27* in Richmond, California said: I worked for this company,

See we all have your back here.
Go get them!! LOL
I bet your have your check sooner than 10 days :) LOL
Dam Devils Advocate Agency! LOL

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.