Have any one ever experience a problem like this before if so leave a comment

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (37)

Shepard Smith in Cartersville, Georgia

86 months ago

Ms.Wade in Jacksonville, Florida said: Hi i am concern i love working for randstad but lately i feel like this company is all lies. They say they Don't have any jobs avaiable but when you look on there job site they do. I call every morning around 8am to find work they say i should call once a week and they will put me on availbity list.If something comes up they will give me a call. They only call me when no one the job like housekeeping. I had have some bad reports in the past but it was all over a car. AND I HAVE EXPLAIN THAT TO THEM BUT THEY KEEP ASKING ME THE SAME QUESTION,If they can make notes onn my file then why couldn't make a note about that. We all have car problems but they make it seem like they never had a car problem. See i on;y work there one day but they have working a full month.NO one really take the time to really look at the dates. I don't understand why tell me to call back when there is a job avaiable. Like i said i love working at randstad but why not give me a good job. I have alot of exprience, I work in the clercial postion, warehouse postion, and even office postion, but i can't seem to get a job from them anymore. I read that randstad helps people everyday to find work but i have been put on the avaiablity list for almost two months can some body explain to me what is going on.

They've lied to me all the time last year, so I quit calling them. I've been wanting to report our local Cartersville, GA office to corp but I'm sure they wouldn't care. Damned, foreign owned company.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (15) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

duckie in Massachusetts

80 months ago

They probably really don't have anything. Often times agencies post ads just to bring people in, just in case a company randomly calls in saying they need 15 people to work tomorrow. They need a talent pool for these situation. Also, they are not going to call out to someone who is constantly late for work because it makes them look bad to the client. No matter what the excuse is. They aren't liars, they are just busy people who are making the best business decisions possible.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (17) / No (11) Reply - Report abuse

Allison Karosky in San Jose, California

80 months ago

I am going to be completely honest with you because you deserve it and I have a staffing manager background with temporary agencies. The car issue you are referring to has reflected that you are unreliable. So if they have an open opportunity, yes you may be on the available list, but they will definitely not call you first. In fact they will only call you if they have nobody else for the given position. They don't have the heart to tell you that you are probably on the do not use list because they again have found you're unreliable. You may not possess the skills required for the open positions. And as far as seeing open positions on their website..that is necessary to continue to bring in new candidates for future jobs. That doesn't mean that job is available that very second. Do not call them every day or they will begin to ignore you. Rather concentrate on other temporary agencies that can assist you. There is Manpower, Kelly Services, OfficeTeam, among others. In fact you can look in the yellow pages for temporary agencies, that may be your best bet. Regardless of the car situation, you and Ranstad do not have a good relationship for you to be reliant on them finding you a job. Good luck finding work elsewhere.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (23) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Ms_wade in Jacksonville, Florida

80 months ago

HI first i would like to thank everybody who has responded to this forums.
I have had some good experience with randstad and i have had some bad times
but overall i have had some great experience. I understand that they need people to reli on and my car made me that person they can call on but when my car wa giving me problems i wasn't able to be that person they could reli on.
No hard feelings i understand.
Even though i had hard time getting assign to a position i wanted i was able to work for the hotels where they always needed help so i did that before i got my steady job. They are a great company to work for. I would go back to them anytime, I understand that i repersent the company and the company repersent me.
So they needed people they can trust to get the job done. and keep to there word if you say you can be there at that time then you need to be there at that time.
Randstad had taught me alot in the past two years i been on and off with the company and the biggest thing i have learn is that sometimes you can't get the job done by your self, you will always need a helping hand. If i only ask for more help and ask friends and family or even one of the staffs maybe it would have went a different rout for me. But in the end i learn what it really means when a person says your words is your bond. This a really great Company to work for it not only teach you skills on the job but it also teach you skills for life off the job.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

I H in Lawrenceville, Georgia

80 months ago

Ms.Wade in Jacksonville, Florida said: Hi i am concern i love working for randstad but lately i feel like this company is all lies. They say they Don't have any jobs avaiable but when you look on there job site they do. I call every morning around 8am to find work they say i should call once a week and they will put me on availbity list.If something comes up they will give me a call. They only call me when no one the job like housekeeping. I had have some bad reports in the past but it was all over a car. AND I HAVE EXPLAIN THAT TO THEM BUT THEY KEEP ASKING ME THE SAME QUESTION,If they can make notes onn my file then why couldn't make a note about that. We all have car problems but they make it seem like they never had a car problem. See i on;y work there one day but they have working a full month.NO one really take the time to really look at the dates. I don't understand why tell me to call back when there is a job avaiable. Like i said i love working at randstad but why not give me a good job. I have alot of exprience, I work in the clercial postion, warehouse postion, and even office postion, but i can't seem to get a job from them anymore. I read that randstad helps people everyday to find work but i have been put on the avaiablity list for almost two months can some body explain to me what is going on.

Also, as a former HR person, your posting is full of typos and grammatical errors and, unless you are working a job where good communication skills are not necessary, it would be hard for an agency to put you out there. I agree with another poster that you should find another agency. But it will be a challenge for you to find work even at another agency because some agencies will ask, "Do you have reliable transportation?" or "In the past six months, how many times were you late?" You also may have limited opportunities simply because most of them may only be accessible by car and you've already stated you have car problems.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (20) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

Ms.Wade in Jacksonville, Florida

80 months ago

I H in Lawrenceville, Georgia said: Also, as a former HR person, your posting is full of typos and grammatical errors and, unless you are working a job where good communication skills are not necessary, it would be hard for an agency to put you out there. I agree with another poster that you should find another agency. But it will be a challenge for you to find work even at another agency because some agencies will ask, "Do you have reliable transportation?" or "In the past six months, how many times were you late?" You also may have limited opportunities simply because most of them may only be accessible by car and you've already stated you have car problems.

Thanks for responding to my ad, and yes, i am fully aware of my typos and grammatical errors, however, my gammer was not the concern here.I started the forum for help, not a english tutorial. That is ok though, there is no need to summarize what i have previously stated, and yes as i said before, when i first started this forum i was looking for help. I have recently had the chance to read messages from various posters, which was alot of help.I want to thank all of you who have responded to my ad, however, if you don't have anything helpful to say ( the reason for my initial post)refrain from saying anything at all please. But like i stated Randstad is a great company to work for. I do understand why they did not call me and kept giving me the run around. Now that i am starting my own business i understand that you need reliable people who can be there when they say they will be there. The only difference between my business and Randstad is that i would establish a back up list, just in case a situation arose and one of my employees were not able make it i would have someone on standby to fill the position.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (12) Reply - Report abuse

I H in Lawrenceville, Georgia

79 months ago

You also have to consider that they just may not have any clients. That's all up to the business developer in the office. If they haven't acquired any new clients, there's no jobs to be filled. Plus, clients are notorious for cancelling out of a job at the last minute. Your agency may not have a need for someone with their skills. Temps jobs are like flavor of the month. One day, they might need warehouse workers, next minute an admin for an employee on parental leave, and the next minute some tax accountants during tax season. It may have nothing to do with you at all; it may have to do with the business climate. I've had temp agencies call me a year after I first registered with them. I've had some never call me and I've had some with new listings for me every other week.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Employer in Cape Canaveral, Florida

66 months ago

I have experience as a hiring manager, and I can tell you I never, ever hired the person who called every day if they were told to call only once per week.

Reason number one: failure to listen and follow instructions.

Reason number two: lack of respect for my time. With hundreds of applicants, one contact per week with each is a demanding schedule. One per day from each is ridiculous, and unworkable.

Also, I can tell you unequivocally that poor grammar is a problem in any job -- even housekeeping. There is no job where communication skills are unimportant. The advice to use proper grammar was not useless; it was good advice.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (23) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

MsWade in Jacksonville, Florida

65 months ago

This is so amazing I left this post almost two years ago. And people are still posting their inputs. Thanks alot becasue it makes me feel that there are people in this society that really cares especially times like this. Thanks alot for all of your comments on the situation. But I am doing good i have my own business and Randstad is the first on my list to get employees from.
Thanks again
MsWade

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

santa claus in Camp Hill, Pennsylvania

64 months ago

Do your own search for jobs it will pay better,you'll be more
respected, I don't trust job search agencies,they pay lousy,and make this type of work seem great,...SORRY ITS' NOT. Go out on your
own, I did and it paid off very well.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

greatminds in Savannah, Georgia

56 months ago

duckie in Massachusetts said: They probably really don't have anything. Often times agencies post ads just to bring people in,

Posting ads without having a job ready is a lie. Plain and simple.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (18) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

John Martinez in Jacksonville, Florida

34 months ago

I agree I gave them my application over 3 months ago ,and have called emailed for jobs but nothing. They have not contacted me one time, not to even acknowledge that they even got any of my phone calls or emails, its as if i do not even exist with them. I believe with them its all about the person that can make them the most money,and that is sad for a company that is supposed to exist to help others. I would not recommend them to anyone, I suggest everyone tries other temporary agencies.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Dorothea in Chester, Pennsylvania

29 months ago

I'm wondering about them too. I interviewed and have been offered a position. However, when I came in to fill out the paperwork, they didn't confirm my rate of pay. When I asked them, they said for me to check back later. The only time they mentioned the rate was on the phone, so I have a ballpark figure, but think it's shady that the paperwork I signed says nothing about hourly rate and if and when I'll get paid!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

C.M. in Jersey City, New Jersey

27 months ago

Yes, I agree that something so weird is going on at Randstad even in New York. I repeatedly get the run around and I have no idea why ? ? I had worked for them for over 5 years and now i am getting the run around, too ? ? ? ?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

scott in Cumming,GA in Cumming, Georgia

25 months ago

I can testify to all the cons I am reading about Randstad, as I am a new face to them with plenty of qualifications, SAP certified, forklift certified, etc.. I have done all the paperwork in their office, piss quiz, watching their boring saftey in the work place video, the whole 9 yards. I do the call in for availablity once a week. This has gone on now for 2 months with nothing to show for. Sure, they will call you in the last minute to see if you can do a 2 or 3 day job loading and unloading giant tractor tires in a hot as hell warehouse. Those type of jobs seem to be the norm for them. I feel that more of us need to speak out against the lies and basically modern day slavery. They need to be exposed and held accountable for all the misleading ads that only bring in people with hopes in finding something to be proud of. Instead all of us are placed on the sidelines never to run with the ball. I am sure when we see Barrack O out of office, we will see a brighter day and the small business owner will expand and hire good qualified people who deserve to use their talents in a temp to perm job. Things will get better, and places like Randstad will be hard pressed to find anyone using them. They really do not care about you or I. They must have forgotten how it really feels to be without a job. Life is a big wheel and what comes around goes around. They will get what they deserve, but it doesn't happen overnight. As for me and millions of others, we are all at the mercy of places like Randstad and similar. I have 3 employment places, and the 4th one I dumped. It is the same everywhere and in every state. Bottom line, do not trust these people to find anything other than small temporary positions that will only leave you looking over and over again. As others have stated, look outside the box for work. Better pay, feel better about yourself, and know it was you that got the job and not them! I encourage all readers with similar stories to post them and get the word out.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Keep Faith in New York, New York

25 months ago

Yes, the folks who have expressed their opinions about their experiences and or concerns with honesty are correct. I too, loved working for Randstad in the past when they had different Managers and Recruiters. However, my experience this past year has been less than favorable.

Each time I call to let them know my availability, (which is once a week - as they personally requested)......guess what? There is a new recruiter or manager ! ! ! Yep, they have a revolving door and can't keep their Recruiters or Managers. (Maybe, the recruiter has a spelling problem) (Just Kidding). The new Recruiters cannot in anyway handle stress professionally and they seem to be BOXING themselves in and away from reality. Additional, they seem to be struggling with the understanding of HR compliance / regulations. If you ask them what SOX is, they have no clue.

Regrettably, they might have staff members who have AA/BA/PhD Degrees' but lack experience. They are not seasoned and they will drive this "Once Upon A Time" "ADMIRABLE COMPANY" away from Major Corporations who need them. I really have to wonder if the two who responded (one from San Jose, CA and one from Lawrenceville, GA)are Ranstad employees. Just making an observation ! ! !

Recently, I was fortunate to have received a survey to see how helpful Randstad has been to those seeking employment. The survey came to a different e-mail address other than my most recent address. WoW ! ! ! How happy I was to receive a RANDSTAD Survey. What were the chances. I don't know if the survey came from Career Builders or an independent Marketing Firm. It didn't have a Randstad Logo at the top and did not ask for my name or social, etc. Most important, someone wanted to know how I was treated.

My only thought now is that the "Large Corporations" seem to be running from Randstad & the Randstad Staffing groups are in a BIG PANIC. Thank you to for letting post my opinion. I am most appreciativ

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

Keep Faith in New York, New York

25 months ago

Ms. Wade, Well done my dear ! ! ! Well Done ! ! ! Randstad has been less than professional to many who have worked endless hours and traveled a great distance to get to an assignment without complaining, only to receive a cold shoulder or to be spoken to disrespectfully. The past Recruiters and Managers at Randstad had a higher level of Integrity and Work Ethics.

God Bless You........ : )

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Client of Randstad in Bogart, Georgia

22 months ago

I agree with many of the comments in the above posts particularly in regards to ANY employer not wanting to hire somebody who is unreliable and does not follow directions. In addition, Ms. Wade's angry persona, tone, gramatical errors and typos does not bode well for future employment opportunities.

As a client of Randstad, I am THANKFUL that they did not send somebody like Ms. Wade to fill one of my temporary assignments. As a matter of fact, one of the reasons I pay a considerable mark-up to staffing agencies like Randstad is to weed out people who are unreliable and, in general, do not conduct themselves in a professional manager. The people we employ to work our lines, pack our crates, work in our office and drive our forklifts are professionals in their chosen career and conduct themselves accordingly.

As for Randstad as a business, I am overall very pleased with their performance. I know they acquired Spherion some time late last 2011, so I'm sure the transition has taken an extra amount of effort, so that might have played a part in the turnover in recruiters. Randstad is an extremely professional organizationand hold their recruiters/staffing placement people accountable to very high metrics. My guess is that those recruiters who left did not want to be "measured" as keenly as Randstad requires. Acquisitions inherently pose some amount of aprehension and ambiguity; however, from the client perspective anyway, the transition has been very smooth.

Best wishes to those looking for temporary (and permanent) employment. There ARE a lot of opportunities out there, but employers are not going to hire somebody after a short period of time.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Rox in Garner, North Carolina

14 months ago

So, I'm going to give you some insight with this entire situation...
When you have "issues" and end up receiving a bad report at some point, unfortunately, nobody is going to care what the reason was, they are only going to see that you have a bad report. Therefore, there is no sense in making a fuss about the fact your car was having problems. The last thing you ever want to do is over explain to any potential employer (staffing agency or otherwise) all of the excuses you have come up with to justify the bad report, they are going to perceive from your reaction, that you don't take responsibility very well and that is what leaves a bad taste in their mouth. After that, they are not going to listen to anything else you have to say... So, that's just some pointers for the future, so if you did do this, you wont do it again.
Going for an interview or even a meet/ greet over the phone with a staffing agency is crucial. You need to sell yourself to them to make it to phase two. That means, you should have something short and simple when or if the conversation comes up. Something that sounds smart, no details of why, just a short and direct explanation; the clarity of your voice, how you speak, your personality has to shine through if on the phone and of course exuding confidence in who you are and how you the company would benefit by having you on their team. It doesn't matter what you are applying for.. professionalism, charisma, and confidence can and will take you a long way.
So, in closing I would say: Take this particular situation and learn from it and move on. Their are plenty of other staffing agency's that you can reach out to. As far as references, I would find someone who knows you really well, what you are capable of and list them as one of your references. A new staffing agency doesn't know why you left your last job, so a very simple response ; This was a contract position that only lasted for "X" amount of months. Thats it... NEXT...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Jan Yladvik in Chicago, Illinois

14 months ago

Ms Wade, did you not know that the jobs that temp agencies advertise on their website are phony job ads? They are not real jobs. Sorry to disillusion you, but that is how temp agencies operate: they post fake job ads, to get people to come in and sign up with them. They actually have a quota that they must get so many people per week to sign on with their agency.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Theresa Krueger in West Allis, Wisconsin

9 months ago

I have to say I had an excellent experience with Randstad. Almost 3 years ago, I left my good paying Purchasing Agent job with the Federal Government, not the best decision I have made. After almost 2 years of looking for work, unemployment compensation, taking jobs for 8.00 an hour, way lower then what I was making I found a position with Randstad.

On a Tuesday morning I found a buyer job with Randstad and applied, I got a call the same day saying a company wanted to meet with me, after only 30 minutes of viewing my resume. I was asked to come in to the Randstad office to do paperwork and then off to the interview (that was the next day, Wednesday), my interview with the manager lasted a good 1/2 to 45 min. Buy 5:30 Wednesday night, one day after applying, I got a call saying the company wanted me to start that following Monday 4/29. Buy June the site manager told me that he gave a progress report to Randstad and told them he see's no reason not to keep me on as an employee! I was stoked! Buy 9/9/2013 I was transitioned from Temp to a Permanent employee of the company and I couldn't be happier! I love my job, I love the people everything about it.

Long story short, I understand how hard it is to find something, I also know the sting of rejection when applying to a job where I know I have adequate skills. Persistence pays, keep looking, keep your head held high. Believe it or not, potential employers can "read" people, what your body language, eye contact and tone of voice when interviewing, these are all things employers look at. Good Luck to all, you can do this!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Fight For Your Rights in Los Angeles, California

5 months ago

Avoid this company at all costs. They are Liars!
My job assignment was over, I emailed them every week and when I called they told me to call rather than email so I did. Week after week no jobs came in to match my job skills, they told me just enjoy being on unemployment. Really ? WTH ?
I threw in the towel and gave up and went else where. Guess what 4 months later they came begging me to take a job, I told them I no longer wanted to work for a company who knew dam well I needed a job 4 months ago.
Needless to say Randstad called the EDD and told them that I had refused work.
EDD froze my unemployment benefits but the kicker is I was and had already been working, Randstad jumped the gun by filing a false claim by stating I refused work.
I had an attorney friend help me to get this straighten out, it took 3 months to get everything cleared up and EDD charged Randstad with fraud! Yeah, Karma is a B*tch when you do someone wrong AOs.
Stay away from this company especially the Irvine office. Bunch of Jerks!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Lovely27* in Richmond, California

5 months ago

I worked for this company, and i have to say this is by far the worst company i ever worked for in my life. I was contacted to work a temp assignment that was suppose to last for a month. They told me that i would be doing some administrative assistant duties and etc. While on the job i did nothing they said i would do. I was working for a marketing manager who failed to update her excel spreadsheets for a year. After i finished updating her spreadsheets, she told me that she had nothing for me to do. I completed the spreads sheets in 3 days. How in the hell can you mistake 3 days worth of work for 1 month worth of work? Well that was early last month and i still have not received pay for my assignment. Apparently my information was not entered into the system correctly. Not only did i have to wait 3 weeks , to find out my check was floating around town somewhere, i have to wait another 10days plus 72 hours to get paid. Im so angry. I dont have a job, im at an inconvenience, no one care. People work to make a living, and i cant event take care of my business behind this. These agencies will sell you false hope to get someone in place to do their work...im angry

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Fight For Your Rights in Lake Forest, California

5 months ago

Hi Lovely27*
Yes, I went through the same thing, but there was 30 of us temps on assignment when it happened. We didn't get paid for 2 weeks. I called the office and threaten to quit along with going to the labor board because the Reps had gotten their money so they basically didn't care about the temps on assignment who hadn't gotten paid.

#1 - Never wait longer then a week. If you don't get paid within a week, call the office that placed you on the assignment.
#2 - Call payroll dept. because they will get this taken care of for you within 72 hours because that's the Law.

Now moving forward, you should not, I repeat should not have to wait an additional 10 days, who ever told you that is full of crap!! It's best to try and handle the issue with the payroll dept., don't go through the Rep, whom I'm sure already got paid and lied to you about the assignment being a month and it was only 3 days.
If you have the phone number to payroll, give them a call, all they have to do is put a stop payment on your check and re-issue you a new check and they may even send it fed-x since it was their error and its been almost a month now.

5 months ago

Wow!...Yea i called payroll, they told me that the stop pay process takes 10days, and to direct deposit its going to take an extra 3 days. They told me that this is their process and there is no way around it.

5 months ago

Fight For Your Rights in Los Angeles, California said: Avoid this company at all costs. They are Liars!
My job assignment was over, I emailed them every week and when I called they told me to call rather than email so I did. Week after week no jobs came in to match my job skills, they told me just enjoy being on unemployment. Really ? WTH ?
I threw in the towel and gave up and went else where. Guess what 4 months later they came begging me to take a job, I told them I no longer wanted to work for a company who knew dam well I needed a job 4 months ago.
Needless to say Randstad called the EDD and told them that I had refused work.
EDD froze my unemployment benefits but the kicker is I was and had already been working, Randstad jumped the gun by filing a false claim by stating I refused work.
I had an attorney friend help me to get this straighten out, it took 3 months to get everything cleared up and EDD charged Randstad with fraud! Yeah, Karma is a B*tch when you do someone wrong AOs.
Stay away from this company especially the Irvine office. Bunch of Jerks!

Thats horrible!

5 months ago

Fight For Your Rights in Lake Forest, California said: Hi Lovely27*
Yes, I went through the same thing, but there was 30 of us temps on assignment when it happened. We didn't get paid for 2 weeks. I called the office and threaten to quit along with going to the labor board because the Reps had gotten their money so they basically didn't care about the temps on assignment who hadn't gotten paid.

#1 - Never wait longer then a week. If you don't get paid within a week, call the office that placed you on the assignment.
#2 - Call payroll dept. because they will get this taken care of for you within 72 hours because that's the Law.

Now moving forward, you should not, I repeat should not have to wait an additional 10 days, who ever told you that is full of crap!! It's best to try and handle the issue with the payroll dept., don't go through the Rep, whom I'm sure already got paid and lied to you about the assignment being a month and it was only 3 days.
If you have the phone number to payroll, give them a call, all they have to do is put a stop payment on your check and re-issue you a new check and they may even send it fed-x since it was their error and its been almost a month now.

Wow!...Yea i called payroll, they told me that the stop pay process takes 10days, and to direct deposit its going to take an extra 3 days. They told me that this is their process and there is no way around it.

Fight For Your Rights in Lake Forest in California

5 months ago

Hi Lovely27*
Sorry, it took me so long, I just noticed my alert in my mailbox now.
Anyways, No way, they are lying. I would moving forward report them to the labor board. That is some non sense they are telling you for sure.
You should Never have to wait an entire month for payment, that is some BS!!
B*stards. They can easily cancel the check and cut you a new one, period.
Yeah, unfortunately, you will have to threathen them and tell them that you have a process as well and it's to report them to the labor board for non payment of services rendered. I bet they will cut you a check then, AO's.

5 months ago

Hi Lovely27*
Ok, I'm home now.
Ok here is a website where you can ask questions and receive legal advise for free.
All questions are answered by attorneys. And Yes, I'm angry for you as well because Randstad is just giving you the run around it's like what are you suppose to do just wait forever to get paid, this is so wrong on so many levels. See the website below

www.avvo.com/ask-a-lawyer?utm_source=return&utm_medium=email&utm_content=ask_jd&utm_campaign=30_day_ask_jd

Lovely27* in Richmond, California said: I worked for this company, and i have to say this is by far the worst company i ever worked for in my life. I was contacted to work a temp assignment that was suppose to last for a month. They told me that i would be doing some administrative assistant duties and etc. While on the job i did nothing they said i would do. I was working for a marketing manager who failed to update her excel spreadsheets for a year. After i finished updating her spreadsheets, she told me that she had nothing for me to do. I completed the spreads sheets in 3 days. How in the hell can you mistake 3 days worth of work for 1 month worth of work? Well that was early last month and i still have not received pay for my assignment. Apparently my information was not entered into the system correctly. Not only did i have to wait 3 weeks , to find out my check was floating around town somewhere, i have to wait another 10days plus 72 hours to get paid. Im so angry. I dont have a job, im at an inconvenience, no one care. People work to make a living, and i cant event take care of my business behind this. These agencies will sell you false hope to get someone in place to do their work...im angry

5 months ago

Fight For Your Rights in Lake Forest in California said: Hi Lovely27*
Ok, I'm home now.
Ok here is a website where you can ask questions and receive legal advise for free.
All questions are answered by attorneys. And Yes, I'm angry for you as well because Randstad is just giving you the run around it's like what are you suppose to do just wait forever to get paid, this is so wrong on so many levels. See the website below

www.avvo.com/ask-a-lawyer?utm_source=return&utm_medium=email&utm_content=ask_jd&utm_campaign=30_day_ask_jd

Thank you! I just contacted them! Hopefully i can get some direction as to how to deal with this matter. Ive been contacting ranstad all day, and they have been telling me the same thing. This is ridiculous. I never experienced anything like this in my life.

5 months ago

Hi

Your very welcome. I'm a paralegal as well but my experience is real estate law. :)
And Randstad is wrong and we both know The Devil is a Liar! :)
They might as well just change the name to The Devils Advocate Agency !

Lovely27* in Richmond, California said: Thank you! I just contacted them! Hopefully i can get some direction as to how to deal with this matter. Ive been contacting ranstad all day, and they have been telling me the same thing. This is ridiculous. I never experienced anything like this in my life.

5 months ago

LOL! As a person who goes to church regularly, i have to tell you that was hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nadine31 in Brookhaven, Pennsylvania

5 months ago

One company I worked with kept giving me excuses as to why week after week they didn't have my paycheck. After 3 weeks I contacted the Board of Labor in my state in the morning and surprise, surprise my employer had a check for me in the afternoon!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

5 months ago

Lovely27* in Richmond, California said: LOL! As a person who goes to church regularly, i have to tell you that was hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I knew you would get a kick out of my comment. hahahahah :)

5 months ago

Nadine31 in Brookhaven, Pennsylvania said: One company I worked with kept giving me excuses as to why week after week they didn't have my paycheck. After 3 weeks I contacted the Board of Labor in my state in the morning and surprise, surprise my employer had a check for me in the afternoon!

Really? Well i'm definitely giving them a call in the AM. Thank you for sharing!

5 months ago

Nadine31 in Brookhaven, Pennsylvania said: One company I worked with kept giving me excuses as to why week after week they didn't have my paycheck. After 3 weeks I contacted the Board of Labor in my state in the morning and surprise, surprise my employer had a check for me in the afternoon!

Right on Nadine31! Way to go

Ok, Lovely27* - You know what to do, once you get your answers from the attorneys or even before, go ahead and contact the labor board. I mean honestly what if you had of worked the assignment for a full month and still no pay ?

5 months ago

Lovely27* in Richmond, California said: I worked for this company,

See we all have your back here.
Go get them!! LOL
I bet your have your check sooner than 10 days :) LOL
Dam Devils Advocate Agency! LOL

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.