ONLY 2 weeks on the new assignment

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1)

MzStone in Tacoma, Washington

36 months ago

I signed up with Randstad Federal Way WA office August 2012 till March 2013 the job assignment was with Valassis,strapper/feeder,it is very physical work,I was re assigned to another assignment JCPennys Warehouse with in Randstand the only reason is because I knew that I was not going to hired at Valassis.
Now this is currently the issue:
I called Randstad at about 4pm Monday 4/15/2013 to ask if I was on the schedule for Tuesday 4/16/2013
I left a message (NORMAL)
Got a call back from a staffing consultant told me that I was on the schedule today @ 10 am
I thought to myself you could have called me at anytime to inform me of this, the staffing consultant that I was trying to talk to told me to stop talking and to let him
speak and also that I need to listen, in mid sentence mind you, after I was told that I said "oh really" then he told me that my tone was unacceptable,
I did mention that there was no schedule on Friday 4/12/2013 for all Randstad people for Monday 4/15/2013.
On top of that I also let him know that one of the warehouse people (Actual JCPennys Warehouse employee told me that I would get a call from Randstad
because they take care of there own people), well the staffing consultant told me that I should not believe every thing that I hear.
FUMING FLAMES by this time, so by the end of the phone call I could not believe what I was being told and the way that his tone was and is each and every time
that he calls me, he has put himself in a pedestal so high up that no one can reach him, I have also talked with the office manager about the way that the treats
other employees and it is very unacceptable to all of us.
Currently I have been REMOVED from the JCPennys Warehouse assignment for my bad tone.
In all my time with Randstad Federal Way WA office I have NEVER EVER have MISSED a shift.
Also I have tried to call Randstad Corporate in GA to file a complaint against this staffing consul

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.