Randstad agency in Burlington, MA

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

jchisholm522 in Burlington, Massachusetts

57 months ago

I may possibly start a new job with Randstad next week. I am working through Randstad in Burlington, MA. I'm just wondering if there are anyone else who have dealt with Randstad in Burlington and what their experiences are. I also would like to hear what Randstad is like in general. Your comments are appreciated.

Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

antbar70 in Peabody, Massachusetts

4 months ago

jchisholm522 in Burlington, Massachusetts said: I may possibly start a new job with Randstad next week. I am working through Randstad in Burlington, MA. I'm just wondering if there are anyone else who have dealt with Randstad in Burlington and what their experiences are. I also would like to hear what Randstad is like in general . Your comments are appreciated.

Thanks

I worked for Woburn office Randstad. I completed a 9 month assignment with no issues. Filed unemployment claim came to find out Randstad has been holding the claim for 5 weeks. they have an outside company that specifically tries to get your unemployment denied to save Randstad money. Check internet you will see many people are going through same issue. Actually person in position before me had same issue. Meanwhile all their contacts feed me nothing but BS and lies. Just something to be aware of when it comes time to collect benefits. BE CAREFUL I WOULD NEVER WORK FOR THEM AGAIN THEY ARE DISHONEST LIARS!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

lima echo in Burlington, Ontario

12 days ago

They are up to no good company they will always post a job that never exist, they cant barely talk to you on the phone but instead of giving you info they will past the phone call to different people who has no idea why you called. Anyhow never ever use this agency there are lots way better than this crappy one.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.