Rasmussen College Salaries, Bonuses and Benefits.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Host

What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at Rasmussen College?

What do you like best about working at Rasmussen College? Are there any great perks or special treats for employees?

Reply - Report abuse

Deb Mark in Mankato, Minnesota

73 months ago

Average salaries 30-45K depending on which department you are hired in (admissions) they say you can get as big as 10% raise but it is near impossible. Typically it's 3-7% every 6 months. Health benefits are absolutly terrible and are extremely expensive $400 for a family, and you have to fight with the insurance company to pay for ANYTHING! No bonuses unless you are upper management. I hated working for the company, liked my job though. I think they are a shady company that doesn't care about anybody but their pocket book even though they try really hard to act like they care so much behind the scenes it's a totally different story.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (29) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

Suni Tatoyian in Iron Mountain, Michigan

71 months ago

deb - i'm seriously contemplating a position at rasmussen...is it really heavily sales focused, is there a lot of pressure to 'make your numbers'...and, do you think i should go for it as an admissions rep? any info you could provide would be great...i just had a corporate recruiter call me, but i don't know if i stand a chance.thanks much

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (18) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

frugalmomma in Minneapolis, Minnesota

71 months ago

Kathy-
You sound like a concerned person and believes in your company hence the 13 years. I wish you were the corporate recruiter that was connecting people. I also wish that the coorperate recuiter would understand that they and she is also the spoke person for Rasmussen. If she leaves a bad taste in our mouths about the company and we live in St Paul, Eagan or Minneapolis where they have colleges and our kids, neighbors, relatives, peers are looking to go and we've had a bad experience that also reflects back on Rasmussen. What would it have taken for her to answer or e-mail a prospective employee back?To get respect you have to give it and if this is a business school it doesn't speak volumes. I am not bitter just really disappointed in Rasmussen because I felt I would have been a real asset to this company and for that I am sad.
Thank you for listening to mine and I am sure others thoughts.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.