Ray Dass Test Prep Salaries, Bonuses and Benefits.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Host

What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at Ray Dass Test Prep?

What do you like best about working at Ray Dass Test Prep? Are there any great perks or special treats for employees?

Reply - Report abuse

Socaplatoed in Orlando, Florida

19 months ago

Worked for Ray Dass Test Prep for about a year and a half but got to know the business really well because of close work with the company owners.

There were a couple main positions at that time; I think there are more now but a quick breakdown:

Teachers/tutors earned almost twice what the major test prep companies pay, as their starting pay. Most at that time were earning more than double the pay of the major test prep companies. The teachers and tutors mainly travelled within the areas they lived, 45 min at most.

As I understood it, there were also sales people who were very happy with the way they were compensated. I think these people travelled alot.

There was one manager who also was a teacher who was really nice.

They have really high expectations, but on the flip side when I was going through some issues personally they did things to help me.

The best thing about working there was learning alot. It was alot of hard work but I did learn.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.