Taleo

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (7)

Michelle in Detroit, Michigan

26 months ago

The process to complete and online job application is absurd. Taleo will not let me sign in what so ever. I contacted Red Bull and they said the issue is fixed. It is not. I give up.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

bridgette connor in Brighton, Michigan

26 months ago

Did your taleo application ask you for your ssn? If so, did you submit the number? The company matches your ssn to your name before they submit applicant info to the company. Personally, I don't feel comfortable providing my ssn unless I feel a strong possibility (and a couple of interviews) that I am in the top three candidates.

Red Bull has changed. I applied with them about two years ago and they wanted me to complete a lengthy application. The interview seemed like it was just trying to get applications. I knew that this wasn't for me as I looked at the people and all the info they wanted for a simple job.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Michelle in Auburn Hills, Michigan

26 months ago

NO I did complete the application. I gave up. I prefer not to work for someone who makes applying so difficult.

Bluetea in Texas

26 months ago

Michelle in Detroit, Michigan said: The process to complete and online job application is absurd. Taleo will not let me sign in what so ever. I contacted Red Bull and they said the issue is fixed. It is not. I give up.

Taleo is a nightmare, no matter where you apply.

Unless, you are a 95% skill set match for the job, you are probably wasting your time. Its not that you are not qualified - its the competition.

Bluetea in Texas

26 months ago

Michelle in Auburn Hills, Michigan said: NO I did complete the application. I gave up. I prefer not to work for someone who makes applying so difficult.

Can't blame you. Many people, myself included, pass when they see the Powered by Taleo logo. Big waste of time.

Michelle in Auburn Hills, Michigan

26 months ago

I wonder if companies realize this.

Bluetea in Texas

26 months ago

Michelle in Auburn Hills, Michigan said: I wonder if companies realize this.

Not only do they realize it - that's the point. What the quickest way to take 1,000 applications and kick out the Top Ten? Taleo.

Taleo is also expensive. Oracle just bought them for 1.9 billion!! Only large companies that get thousands of applicants can afford it. Not my market anyway.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.