What's the company culture at Red Lobster?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Host

Every business has it's own style. What is the office environment and culture like at Red Lobster?

Are people dressed in business casual, jeans and t-shirts, or full-on suits? Do folks get together for Friday happy hours and friendly get-togethers?

What is a typical day in the life of an employee at Red Lobster?

Reply - Report abuse

John Wesley-Investigator in Milwaukee, Wisconsin

84 months ago

Hello, I'm a investigator for the Milwaukee Police Dept. A former employee who worked at the Red Lobster at 4645 s. 76th st. has applied for the Police Dept. I called 281-4030 and was referred to the corporate office. ( 407)-205-4000 ). This number is out of setvice. Please advise Me, What is the correct number for the corporate office,for this location.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Paula Lee in Deer Park, Texas

82 months ago

John Wesley-Investigator in Milwaukee, Wisconsin said: Hello, I'm a investigator for the Milwaukee Police Dept. A former employee who worked at the Red Lobster at 4645 s. 76th st. has applied for the Police Dept. I called 281-4030 and was referred to the corporate office. ( 407)-205-4000 ). This number is out of setvice. Please advise Me, What is the correct number for the corporate office,for this location.

The correct number is 407-245-4000 ask for personal records they will give you another number and website that you will use to verify previous employment as they do not do it there.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.