Reflectx Services Salaries, Bonuses and Benefits.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (7)

Host

What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at Reflectx Services?

What do you like best about working at Reflectx Services? Are there any great perks or special treats for employees?

Reply - Report abuse

Brent in Orlando, Florida

92 months ago

Reflectx is a great company to work for. I really like how every employee has the Company Values in view, so they always know what the company stands for.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Cotaman

91 months ago

I tried to get a travel assignment through Reflectx and left message after message for a recruiter to call me... the have yet to call. The receptionist took a lot of info on me which I felt was a waste of my time.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Flowergirl in Pompano Beach, Florida

89 months ago

I am surprised about cotaman's experience, far from what I've found about them. Very attentive and concerned about what my needs are. I got a call right away and am working on getting a assignment right now!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

COTAMAN

88 months ago

LOL... I finally got a call back after three weeks of calling them four times only to find out they have the lowest pay in the industry. What are you two headhunters for Reflectx?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Kathy Biniak in Tampa, Florida

88 months ago

COTAMAN said: LOL... I finally got a call back after three weeks of calling them four times only to find out they have the lowest pay in the industry. What are you two headhunters for Reflectx?

Hello COTAMAN: I am the president of the Allied Travel Division for Reflectx Services, and I am very concerned about your experience with our organization. I would welcome the opportunity to speak with you about your interest in traveling. Please call me at your convenience. My toll free number is 800-632-2191, ext. 238. Sincerely, Kathy Biniak

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

Sherri

87 months ago

This is a benefit driven company. If benefits are your top priority then they are a good company to work for. If your top priority is money then they probably not what you are looking for. Pay on average is anywhere from two to four dollars an hour less them other travel companies. However, they include a few amenities other travel companies do not... I.e. Phone, Cable, DVD player, etc..

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (18) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.