Has anyone worked at the Regus office in Phoenix?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (11)

Julie in Phoenix, Arizona

66 months ago

I thought about applying for a job at Regus in the Phoenix office, it sounds like something I'd love to do. But after reading all the negative posts on here I'm having second thoughts about applying.

Is there anyone who has worked at the Phoenix office and can tell me what the work atmoshpere is like here? It sounds like the other offices aren't that great, but I'd like to hear from someone who has had experience in the Phoenix office. Thanks!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (87) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Southern_Girl in The South, Texas

66 months ago

Don't do it unless you are applying for a receptionist position.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (91) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

dallascutie123 in Addison, Texas

65 months ago

Phoenix was uprooted last year and has been a disaster ever since. The AD was a really good guy who had been with the company for a long time and I honestly think he was let go because his employees liked him too much. He didn't drink the company arsenic and questioned some of their heartless practices so he was replaced. It is a common occurance in this company. If you have a good GM she/he will protect you from as much of the BS as possible but it will eventually flow down to you. If you have no other options, take the job but keep your eyes open and wear your boots because you will be wading in crap soon. The retention rate at Regus is less than 50% since upper management uses people like pawns in a twisted game of "Who Can We Blame Next If Our Idea Doesn't Work?". Seriously.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (93) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

BryanOllet in Dallas, Texas

65 months ago

Julie,

Did you apply for the job? We're all curious. Now after reading the comments on this forum more and more, I understand this is indeed a corrupt company. We need to scream from the mountaintops that no one should work for this company. I think they play employees like pawns on a chessboard. They WANT people to quit so that the new desperate suckers will accept the low wages. I hope these scumbags have trouble sleeping at night.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (88) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Sheubz in United Kingdom

56 months ago

Julie in Phoenix, Arizona said: I thought about applying for a job at Regus in the Phoenix office, it sounds like something I'd love to do. But after reading all the negative posts on here I'm having second thoughts about applying.

Is there anyone who has worked at the Phoenix office and can tell me what the work atmoshpere is like here? It sounds like the other offices aren't that great, but I'd like to hear from someone who has had experience in the Phoenix office. Thanks!

Regus is a good place to work. There have been some negative comments about this company in the States but I can assure you over here in the UK its a good place to work, that is probably bacause the management style is diffrent, managers themselves are more diffrent and the clients are diffrent too. Sure its got its down sides but what job hasnt, you have got to look at the both positives and negatives and fortunatly for me their are more positives then negatives. I could probably see a future wit this company but I should see how it goes. I say this just incase anyone looking to work for this company gets turned away by all the negative points coming from the Regus centres over in the states. In this time of recession I could be doing a lot worse. The way I see it is its better then flipping burgers at McDonalds.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (85) Reply - Report abuse

Lind L Taylor in Kanto Region, Japan

44 months ago

Sheubz, I'm glad you're having a good time in your area. Most people around here don't have it so good & these days McDonalds seems more promising than Regus. Heck, there seems to even be more opportunity for advancement.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

Mike in London, United Kingdom

42 months ago

I dont know about jobs but as a tenant I can tell you that Regus Barking team is the most pathetic one to deal with. Their Sales Exe. Adeel and their Center Manager Michael are highly inefficient. They never reply your email. They stop ignoring your calls untill you decide to go with 'hidden' ID. They will be in office but the reception will give you message, they are out. How on earth you can work in such a building where no one is actually willing to sort your problems out.....I have worked in 4 countries in very good places and Regus Barking (Fortis House) is easily the most pathetic place.
You can imagine by the fact how much I got pissed that its my first ever review online.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

Rsaling in Glendale, Arizona

26 months ago

Aren't a lot of companies taking advantage of the economy? Seriously... I was making a good living before 2008 and still haven't found a "job". I ended up starting my own venture. Until that gets built to sustain my family though, I'm still looking and am hearing a lot of similar stories about many companies out there. What are you going to do though?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Msevle in Phoenix, Arizona

20 months ago

I have worked for Regus for 14 years. I have never worked for a more fun and professional company. Every job has challanges but I never wake up in the morning and not want to come to work.

The salaries are competitive not to mention medical and dental benefits after 30 days and 2 weeks PTO! What company out there offers you that after 30 days.

Everyone must form their own opinions but remember the people who are angry or upset are the most likely to come to a website and bash a company or position.

The satisified ones rarely do. That is why web searches are mostly one sided. Anyway I just wanted you to know that there are many more happy Regus employees then there are unhappy ones but you will never get the experiance if you never even try.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

Joe Gagill in Poughkeepsie, New York

20 months ago

Msevle in Phoenix, Arizona said: I have worked for Regus for 14 years. I have never worked for a more fun and professional company. Every job has challanges but I never wake up in the morning and not want to come to work.

The salaries are competitive not to mention medical and dental benefits after 30 days and 2 weeks PTO! What company out there offers you that after 30 days.

Everyone must form their own opinions but remember the people who are angry or upset are the most likely to come to a website and bash a company or position.

The satisified ones rarely do. That is why web searches are mostly one sided. Anyway I just wanted you to know that there are many more happy Regus employees then there are unhappy ones but you will never get the experiance if you never even try.

What is your position at Regus?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Msevle in Phoenix, Arizona

20 months ago

I have held every position at the center. CSR - OM - CM -GM

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.