Once you get your foot in the door with Regus, everything changes!!! (and not for the better)

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

AnonymousUSA in Everywhere

89 months ago

I am actually currently employed with Regus, and hope to land another job ASAP so I can put in my resignation. Every one of the comments that I have read about Regus in this forum are true. The Regus Concept is wonderful and I believe that is what draws people to the company. The Management teams, on the other hand, are what drive people away. The people running the company are a joke and certainly do not lead by example. They have 'let go' so many talented employees and just don't realize that they are a huge part of the problems that continue to go on. It's truly sad! Oh, and the HR Dept. is a mess!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (93) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Yankees in New York, New York

75 months ago

Well you have 6 plus signs near your comment...so you're obviously right..and I will say that I agree. However, a lot of people talk about HR and up until this point I haven't been too unlucky with them. I work in NYC and the HR is in Texas so I'm not sure... Management...YES..makes me want to leave. I found this out after ONLY 5 days on the job. I wish I would have found this site before! I'm only staying b/c the economy is terrible. I'm not even going to bother with a two week notice once I find another place. I wish the CEO of the company knew what was going on. We have such trashy women in management positions. Backstabbing lowlife broads really.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (84) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Yankees in New York, New York

75 months ago

DO NOT WORK FOR REGUS OR ANY HQ GLOBAL WORKPLACES! If you have ANY other options..I URGE you to take those instead. Or..if you MUST work here..take the job & continue searching. It's glorified retail at it's best.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (85) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.