Recruited for Regus

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

somenwplace in Anywhere, Utah

80 months ago

I have worked for this company many years. If you are looking for a job that is simply a job to make a living on for awhile, then it's great place to work. If you are looking for a career with this company you should know that the glass ceiling is very low here. It's not a company that you take off in, there is very low morale and you have to worked hard to get noticed. And even if you do get noticed, with VERY limited positions available in the company it's hard to work your way up to the low glass ceiling. That being said now, I have to say I worked in Colorado for a very long time. I love the leadership out there, unfortunately the company leaves you a bit disallusioned after awhile. Remember when you interview, you are interviewing THEM too.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (75) / No Reply - Report abuse

Troutgirl in Denver, Colorado

80 months ago

Thanks for your input! I took the job and so far so good. It is pretty obvious to me that the positions are a little limited, but I hope I can prove myself and move up. My managers are awesome at my location!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (68) Reply - Report abuse

Troutgirl in Denver, Colorado

80 months ago

I work at the Meridian office. I observed one day at The Point...that's a beautiful building.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (68) Reply - Report abuse

Yankees in New York, New York

75 months ago

[Edited by Host] <inappropriate comment deleted>

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (69) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.