Regus Career Opportunity/Growth

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Noelle Coak in Tokyo, Japan

45 months ago

At Regus you have a voice and your opinion matters. There are many opportunities for you to advance your career if YOU want to advance it. The company is always looking for people who want to LEAD not follow. Regus is always open to new suggestions/ideas on how to run the business. The fields voice in all departments matter and is what shapes the structure of our company. I do not know many companies where your opinion is heard and ideas are implemented.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (12) Reply - Report abuse

GLUK in Manchester, United Kingdom

45 months ago

Noelle I completely agree with your post. I think if your willing to work hard and contribute to the business, its recognised and rewarded. I find the spurious posts on here a little disconcerting and it makes me wonder if these people have ever raised their issues with their line managers instead of venting their anger and frustration online? Regus has a great oratory culture and this is echoed by the fact that the CEO himself visited hundreds of centres to speak to the teams face to face in order to gain feedback and ideas - how many global companies do that? If you want a rewarding career and are willing to work for it, Regus is definitley the place to be.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (10) Reply - Report abuse

ANY123 in Austell, Georgia

31 months ago

Noelle Coak in Tokyo, Japan said: At Regus you have a voice and your opinion matters. There are many opportunities for you to advance your career if YOU want to advance it. The company is always looking for people who want to LEAD not follow. Regus is always open to new suggestions/ideas on how to run the business . The fields voice in all departments matter and is what shapes the structure of our company. I do not know many companies where your opinion is heard and ideas are implemented.

Thats great it works for you in Japan. In the Americas it doesnt work that way,

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

GLUK in Manchester, United Kingdom

31 months ago

ANY123 in Austell, Georgia said: Thats great it works for you in Japan. In the Americas it doesnt work that way,

Why doesn't it work that way for you? I'm curious?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.